• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

WALKMAN04

I take it back you're totally right lol
Yeah I haven't tried out charger yet myself but it seems hard to keep an eye on the middle and those side passages that lead up.
Not much.

2v3

I think Azure and I just got dealt a 2v4?

Yep haha.

Walkman you werent lagging at all for me.
Good to know I just felt a little weird sometimes like people should have killed me but didn't and that I should of killed them but didn't. Could have just been that I haven't played in a few days and my timing is off, coming back in as a charger now.

Geg

I'm finding it very difficult to get kills on the Towers for some reason. Maybe just because I'm playing with gaf

Moonlight

Banned
Popping in since I just got a WiiU, and Splatoon has the honour of being my first purchase (what pushed me really, lol). and... fuck, this game is fun. Like the most pure fun I've had in a long time. Meant to just try one online match to test my connection and blew through two hours and barely even realized it. It blows my mind how rewarding this game makes movement feel. I can't get over it. So good.

NNID is Nyxistence, and my nickname is (of course) Moonlight, and I'd be happy to be added. As fun as this game is, going random is a crapshoot for more than one reason, so it'd be nice to have a group.

Robotguy

Going to take a break. GGs all.
Some of the level traversal tricks you can do in this level are pretty crazy. Good for sneaking up on/ behind unexpected people. This level could be kinda scary cause of that.

Heng

Ugg com error... and it was that dynamo roller who's ink wasn't showing. I think I'm going to take a break, GG guys.

Xeteh

Popping in since I just got a WiiU, and Splatoon has the honour of being my first purchase (what pushed me really, lol). and... fuck, this game is fun. Like the most pure fun I've had in a long time. Meant to just try one online match to test my connection and blew through two hours and barely even realized it. It blows my mind how rewarding this game makes movement feel. I can't get over it.

NNID is Nyxistence, and my nickname is (of course) Moonlight, and I'd be happy to be added. As fun as this game is, going random is a crapshoot for more than one reason, so it'd be nice to have a group.

Welcome. NNID is Xetehlol if you want to add me, I'm in game atm.

Azure J

Popping in since I just got a WiiU, and Splatoon has the honour of being my first purchase (what pushed me really, lol). and... fuck, this game is fun. Like the most pure fun I've had in a long time. Meant to just try one online match to test my connection and blew through two hours and barely even realized it. It blows my mind how rewarding this game makes movement feel. I can't get over it. So good.

Oh we def have to play Anna bro.

NNID: AzureJay89

Crayolan

There's an NNID spreadsheet on one of the first posts of this thread, you should use it to add the most active posters in the thread, since they're the ones that play the most.

Top Bottom