• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Boy I sure do hate these new weapon types, super braindead and effective. After playing unranked for about an hour I don't think I saw more than 4 different weapons.

Dugna

Man the new Urchin Underpass really sucks now...there are like no chokepoints and the area is way to open for snipers now, like no cover what so ever from them now.

atr0cious

Man the new Urchin Underpass really sucks now...there are like no chokepoints and the area is way to open for snipers now, like no cover what so ever from them now.
Is this opposite day? The map has so many new ways to get around with cover. It may be my new favorite. And lol like no choke points is a negative.

Zing

Banned
BTW I hate Kelp Dome. My worst map, it's too hard to see people through the grating/walkways :/
Yeah. I watch the map to see where they ink to know if they are going up there. As for shooting down, it's tough, but easier with slosher. Haha.

WALKMAN04

Lmao, I didn't notice it was tower control, until I walked up to Heng while he was on the tower like 40 seconds into the match
Edit: there should be a warning or something lol

Top Bottom