• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Dugna

I'd this opposite day? The map has so many new ways to get around with cover. It may be my new favorite. And lol like no choke points is a negative.

It has no cover what so ever the middle is completely flat now and for their being many openings in the side now there is no way to climb them except the end that now is a clear surface that can't be inked, if you're losing the game in turf war there's no real coming back because you can't do any sneak attacks. It's all out in the open and extremely obvious.

Also having no chokepoints just leads to idiots rushing ahead claiming turf and turtling with no way to enter the back and get revenge.

MrPanic

Sorry guys, but I can't handle it anymore. This is too damn depressing. Gonna be a scrub in turfwar, level up gear or something.

:'(

HeroR

I love the gatling gun, but I don't think it's the weapon for me. My current set up is for sneak and ambush and I can't do that standing there shooting. I may try it again on a different map that is more flat.

lol my team was so terrible

sitting back in base while i'm in center calling for them to jump to me

of course we lose with 14% or something stupid

Vecks

Anyway, the private battle was pretty fun. Didn't notice any lag. And it was pretty relaxing not having to worry about losses in splat zone. But, as I feared, doesn't look like you can earn money, so it's strictly for fun.

Fuck these blasters, oh my fucking god........ fuck them, just let me grind out these shitty Soccer Cleats, I just want to get rid of these shoes, the main ability is awful. What kind of use is seeing bombs anyway?

atr0cious

It has no cover what so ever the middle is completely flat now and for their being many openings in the side now there is no way to climb them except the end that now is a clear surface that can't be inked, if you're losing the game in turf war there's no real coming back because you can't do any sneak attacks. It's all out in the open and extremely obvious.

Also having no chokepoints just leads to idiots rushing ahead claiming turf and turtling with no way to enter the back and get revenge.
I haven't found any of this to be true. Are you playing with randoms?

RedFyn

I swear to god I used to be good at this game lol. It's been a couple weeks.

Do we play 2v4 if we both "ready"?

We need another in B Squad. Join Greg.
No, if you're a 2 man team you get matched with another 2 man team and face another team of 2s. 3 and 4 man teams face 3 or 4 man teams.

Blues1990

I honestly don't know what to think of the Slosher. It's a cool weapon, but I'm having problems counteracting it with the paintbrush.

Dugna

I haven't found any of this to be true. Are you playing with randoms?

Yeah but even with randoms it had a chance of being reversed, now it's just whoever runs up and inks the area first and holds it wins. There is no backway that isn't stupidly obvious to sneak up on the enemy team anymore.

RedFyn

I honestly don't know what to think of the Slosher. It's a cool weapon, but I'm having problems counteracting it with the paintbrush.
You shouldnt have any problems vs brushes. Just use your range.

If you do get in a closeup fight I think burst bombs are better than the bucket.

Top Bottom