• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Blues1990

You shouldnt have any problems vs brushes. Just use your range.

If you do get in a closeup fight I think burst bombs are better than the bucket.

Sorry, I meant myself, as I use the paintbrush pretty regularly. I try to outflank them, but they just keep dumping so much of paint, I can't approach them in close range.

MrPanic

Don't feel bad, we were all terrible... except for Smashley.

Ok, so in my defense, I'm starting to get flashes before my eyes now, so that usually means I'm coming down with a migraine. That might explain my mediocre back then. I promise I won't hold you guys down next time.

Staying up late for this update might have been a mistake.

Crayolan

I would think they'd do well vs roller. Splat bombs are very good and the bucket covers a nice area keeping sneaky rollers at bay

The bucket doesn't have splat bombs. It's too slow to deal with rollers unless you catch them off guard. 1 dynamo roller blast comes out faster than 2 slosher blasts.

Zing

Banned
Need one more to join us (Kas, Zing, Revven) ranked squads...

This has been too fun. Level 23 now and gained A+ rank again.

je_ssi e

Got lucky to get the Squid Girl hat in the shop from the update and found the other two pieces in my plaza. Just need to wait now! Spyke, bro! I love you!

Still need to actually play a bit, but everything sounds great so far.

Had some fun squad battles, we used voice chat through the GAF Discord server, it's very helpful (can it be added as part of the next OT? It's a little buried in the thread right now)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm just gonna ask. Who said 'Slosher should have inkstrike as its sub' and thought that was balanced.

I love getting inkstriked 10 seconds into the match.

WALKMAN04

Yeah it's crazy laggy right now.
Well at least it isn't me, I will just wait until tomorrow to make the jump to S+. Was at A+ 99 now sitting at 65 because of matches that I were simply out of my control due to lag and I don't feel like dropping anymore.

trixx

So I'm guessing team ranked may even be harder than solo ranked unless you have a crazy team. I'd loathe getting into battle with like a crazy sniper(s) on the other team

In single ranked the tower is stuttering a lot.

RedFyn

The bucket doesn't have splat bombs. It's too slow to deal with rollers unless you catch them off guard. 1 dynamo roller blast comes out faster than 2 slosher blasts.
I meant burst bombs. I always forget the name.

Oh you're taking about the dynamo. Um well I guess you can pray :p

You're burst bombs are still your best bet I think.

Top Bottom