• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Zing

Banned
I'm on, grinding some of the new gear released. I saw someone on my team with the whole squid girl set, but I couldn't find them in the plaza after the match. (-.-;)

We could join up in ranked.
Everyone you play with last are standing around the lobby entrance.

Geg

11-0 against a team of level 20-21 players :kreygasm:

I was only gonna play until I reached level 21, thanks for the fun matches Quartz

Dugna

:D Squid Girl hate unlocked on store reset for me...guess I shall get some more cash tomorrow and hopefully have the rest of it unlock.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think im gonna have to add more people specifically from splatoongaf, nobody is on a squad in my friends list(which is full atm) and that kinda sucks.

Ansatz

Congrats Nintendo, Tentatek is now utter shit. There's no assault weapon in game now that can carry games and ranked is filled with rollers & blasters. Well done.

Congrats Nintendo, Tentatek is now utter shit. There's no assault weapon in game now that can carry games and ranked is filled with rollers & blasters. Well done.

What? What was exactly changed about that splattershot now? Also, it's the blaster, 9/10 times, you're boned if the enemy team has even one blaster.

Regiruler

I'm getting complacent with the new point distributions
This just tells me you were way too reliant on inkzooka

If you hate it that much now, play burstshot

Totakeke

I think minigun has a high skill ceiling and probably a high learning curve, it's quite hard to splat people who are moving all around which is often the case in higher ranked lobbies. You may get the initial hit but you need a few more hits in before you splat. Same reason why it's harder to splat using a charger against better players.

Or I could be just talking shit and I need a bit more time with it.

Revven

Great games Revven. You are definitely worthy of a higher rank.

I'm stopping after this match also.

Thanks! Even though I tend to go negative K/D wise I'm always focused on either distracting the enemies or trying to maintain control of the tower. Not really my best mode and I haven't messed with any other weapon besides the .52 Gal Deco (it just feels right to me lol) but yeah I had fun (way more fun than Turf War with randoms). I also suppose some of my skill transfers over from Uncharted MP (which I played a ton of).

GGs and hopefully we can play more tomorrow.

Top Bottom