• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Gizuko

So, I just played vs 3 rock reps (the 4th didn't appear on the spawn from the beggining - when they showcase both teams just before the battle) and the 4th did appear on the scoreboards after the match.

However, the match just before that one we were missing a teammate, who didn't even appear on the score boards.

Just what is wrong with the game? It isn't even consistent with CEs.

Azure J

So I definitely just went on a ten game win streak switching from the brush to the gold Aerospray. I feel so damn limited with the latter though, but it's like the most anti-bullshit weapon that can also fulfill the win condition available right now.

R.D.Blax

It seem like all the good Team Rock player are playing against themselves because I'm bodying almost all the other team so far. And I'm a Charismatic Squid now

I wish teams would just be randomized each match. Once people get on a team that is strong they just stay there and you just roll everyone since you get accustomed to playing with each other. Went on a 28 winning streak while winning with 60%+ every time.

Matchmaking needs some work.

Geg

Zero²;170882180 said:
Not until now at least, but I've just start playing...
Ugh comm error :p
Btw who is team cat here?

Team Cat here

I've been doing pretty well in the matches where there's no disconnect on our side

Zemm

It's weird, but from my experience with Smash Bros For Fun, Europeans generally have shit internet. Whenever a game lags it's because some German or Italian dude is in the room, while 3 US players goes silky smooth 90% of the time.

Alot of people with potato Internet in Europe.

BooJoh

Just had a match where the opposing team, which was Cat for once, had 3 players on the lobby screen when they appeared, when it said ready, and for the whole match. It's like it didn't even try to give them a fourth.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Do your wins still count after you get to Cat Queen or is that the maximum you can contribute to your cause? For some reason, this game has trained me to like seeing meters fill up after a match, so I am sad that I maxed this out so fast. I think they could have easily given another tier. I guess if I can keep contributing to the Caturday cause, I will, but it's nice when I can see that contribution measured somehow.

Managed halfway towards rank 3 with team pop. Don't doubt I'd be a ways to rank 4 if I didn't disconnect so damn much. Didn't have any matches with uneven teams. Must have been lucky. Although I created more than a few myself.

Zomba13

Charismatic Rock Girl.

Gonna take a break for now I think. Have a snack and then tackle the final rank. Rock is gonna win so I want to get max rank to get 24 snails.

Rize_21

So are yall having fun with splatfest?

It's like a back to the future firetest, love it! I went back with the krak-on roller to protect some teammates who don't seem too experimented, and it's crazy how just changing the song makes the game soooo fresh once again. We need a vinyl shop asap !

Regiruler

Watching my brother play and it was 4 dogs vs 1 cat

The cat rage quit

The partial games will chip away at the cat's overall score

WALKMAN04

I got to dog king fairly quickly, splatfest was kind of boring. Playing with randoms is too easy, I think I lost twice all day and one of them I thought we spread more ink, Judd was just cheating for the cats and the other my teammates never left our side of the map the whole game I don't know what they were doing. I hope they allow us to play with friends during the next splatfest or after the August update allow us to take our own team of 4, also I hope that we can play night maps on our custom lobbies come August.

All those cat-walkers at the parks give you that impression?
Dog-lovers do that to compensate for their lack of a social life. They have the dog substitute as an actual friend. Cat-lovers love cats because they're relatively low-maintenance so they work well with having an actual social life.
:p /s

Top Bottom