• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Sendou

bleh
two of the worst maps for the next 3+ hours or however long it take to max the team rank, thanks Nintendo

This.

Also worse team everytime. I top the score charts and get more than 10 kills every match but for Team Pop this is not enough.

I'll be repping Pop when I get on, but it'll be fashionably late. Gotta go buy some noms and stuff first XD

Looking forward to carrying my team as usual :3

Rize_21

who wants to be a Pop Queen when they can be a Rock Goddess? The choice is clear

hopping on in a moment to destroy those Pop fools, what's the map rotation in Europe?

Warehouse, port and Urchin, going to change in 5 minutes tho, we are the masters exploders.

e: my bad there's not rotation.

woopWOOP

Aw man, was kicking Rock butt with a pretty great team, until my game slowed down really badly. Like 15 fps or something. Eventually it kicked me for having no internet (?)

Sorry Glitch, Matthias and Stefan, wherever you are, you were a great team!

Halfway through Super Pop Boy now. That final rank stretch is gonna be a long one.

SM239

Can't quite carry with a charger but got a new PB of "SO HAWT!!" 32.5 Could go higher but I don't really have any incentive to. I miss SplatGAF games already =[

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
3 dogs vs. 4 cats
Dogs won 60.2% to 30.5%

Perfect match to end on, dog queen tag achieved!

jyiZyjz.png

RagnarokX

I'm firing an inkstrike, a roller is coming, as soon as I get control I run and drop a splat bomb straight down, roller chases me right into the splat bomb and splats :D

DaBoss

A Dog King with his cash

iA9OWwo.jpg
Give me a loan of 90K. If you do, I can make your dreams come true.

Seriously though, I just find it so boring to play that I can't be bothered to grind for cash.

I want to see how much cash you can get with boosting lol.

Azure J

This.

Also worse team everytime. I top the score charts and get more than 10 kills every match but for Team Pop this is not enough.

Trust me, get used to this. It happens so often I don't know what to think of myself or my team after a certain point.

Playing my ass off for personal best scores on all three stages here (1200+ on average) to still lose by blowout amounts (like an average of 65%/25%) really gets you feeling a certain kinda way. :lol

NrEWCBR.jpg

Max Splatfest rank with only 4 total losses using nothing but the Inkbrush, with most of those wins being complete whitewashes. Good job Team Pop!

How many points to champion? Don't think it is just 85 to champion because the counter resets to zero each time. So is it 10+25+50+85?
I think it just requires 85 points in total, counting from when you start out as fanboy/fangirl. 99 points are required to go from Champion to King/Queen so that requires 184 points in total.

Azure J

tfw getting a triple just to found your team perfect painting the spawn
cBj1LTf.png

tfw you reach the main choke point first mashing "C'mon" all the way there, get the only other dude who is aware of your pings and begin to setup, get ambushed because its still 2v4, get splatted only to come back and see a beakon on your spawn, your two rollers walking (as in actually running with no flicks/rolling through the stage), and the competent dude *poof* right next to you after respawning.

IgMyx.gif

This all actually happened.

After the salt of my 2 to 6 AM run I leave now with a streak of 6.5... still don't know how you guys broke 20+

MlWA77wZ_gMGQiNaIW

My highest streak so far was 17 when alternating between brush and the gold Aerospray.

atr0cious

Only time I've yet to see a team of all 20s was when I played against a cat team with a nintendo person on it. Other than that, its atleast one guaranteed liability, and then one wildcard per team. Fucking frightening when someone is lagging.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I think it just requires 85 points in total, counting from when you start out as fanboy/fangirl. 99 points are required to go from Champion to King/Queen so that requires 184 points in total.

No. It took me 10 points for first level up, then it reset to zero and counted up to 25. Then reset again and 50, then 99. So 184 to get to champion

Top Bottom