• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

I had like three clutch last second snipes only for this game to tell me that not only did I not get them, but Violet sniped me through a wall on the other side of the stage.

RagnarokX

I had like three clutch last second snipes only for this game to tell me that not only did I not get them, but Violet sniped me through a wall on the other side of the stage.

I chased violet down at the start of the match. Was pretty fun. Went straight down the middle, splatted violet as they retreated into their own base, then made a loop around the northwest wall back to the middle.

Violet_0

Banned
ggs
you're fierce with those bombs, RagnarokX
that first kill on Skatepark was beautiful though, you guys were throwing like five bombs at me
Your connection had been much better these games
yeah it randomly gets better or worse, very annoying

That feeling when you join a gaf lobby, only to find out that the majority left.

I don't understand japanese so I don't know if they were gaffers too.

Xeteh

These are more the types of games I was expecting with this gun. Rollers seem to be my bane. One miss and I'm screwed.

RagnarokX

ggs
you're fierce with those bombs, RagnarokX
that first kill on Skatepark was beautiful though, you guys were throwing like five bombs at me

ggs

Thanks. I need my splatbombs. They have range to hit things further than my splattershot pro can reach and are great for zoning and decoying. I also love tossing them over walls, onto ledges, and ricocheting them around corners. And when I'm certain I'm about to die I can drop one straight down like a mine as a parting gift.

I'm going to step out for a bit, I think I'm lagging like crazy. Azure hits me before I see the laser show up on my screen lol. That and the frame rate is tanking for whatever reason (before I bomb rush).

Fuck yo' Burst Bombs
Hey this lets me know that it's working ;)

Azure J

Best part about going charger: I can give cosmic fuck yous to all the .96gals spamming echolocation. Can't hit what you can't reach.

Top Bottom