• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

So yeah, it's confirmed. I have a charger I like. :D

Now to narrow down the shooters between the Aerospray MG, Splat-o-Matic, .52 Gal Deco and Splattershot Pro.

Azure J

I really don't know what I expected to happen there swinging at TTK from below thinking I could get him from off the top of that trailer. :lol

Azure J

Remember that time I squid jumped into Azure J's brush

I almost got the whole team right there. I wanted it too, hence why I chased the roller and didn't react fast enough to get the inkstrike to hit a less congested area (stupid Mackerel "hallways").

Timeaisis

Damm comm error. Putting on my real equipment now.

I almost got the whole team right there. I wanted it too, hence why I chased the roller and didn't react fast enough to get the inkstrike to hit a less congested area (stupid Mackerel "hallways").

Hey, port mackerel is like my best stage. :p

oh fubble, I think all that carbon roller usage has sealed my inner brush ninja. I tried to use the brush today and played the worst I've done in living memory... Bottom score, struggling to get kills or coverage. Thing is, every time I caught someone I thought "they'd be dead if already if this was my carbon" and while it's definitely faster than the carbon I'm not sure it feels fast enough to make up for the easy coverage, instant kills and lack of RSI :p

Curious to see if the octobrush will bring me back to the brush ninja fold, but for now I'm more of a carbon roller killer queen it seems :eek:
I'm reaaaally looking forward to the carbon with the seekers :D

RagnarokX

FUCKIN ERROR RIGHT BEFORE WE WERE GONNA WIN AAAAAGGGGHHH!!!

It's commical how ineffective seekers are. You can just jump over them while shooting the guy who's trying to ride the ink trail.

Top Bottom