• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Kaban

Best part about going charger: I can give cosmic fuck yous to all the .96gals spamming echolocation. Can't hit what you can't reach.

Pretty sure I nailed you a couple times in Blackbelly with my .96 thanks to the echolocator ;)

edit: while you were rocking the charger, might I add :p

I'm sure this has been asked 100 times but how do I play the new Tower Mode? Is it a 50/50 chance that the 4 hour rotation chooses either Splat Zones or Tower?

Gonna call it a night for GAF games. This is the worst my connection has ever been. Dying to Red before he even shows up on my screen. I don't mind losing as long as I can tell what happened and what I should do better.

Also I keep getting connection errors tonight when I attempt to join games. That really should've been the first warning.

Robotguy

I'm sure this has been asked 100 times but how do I play the new Tower Mode? Is it a 50/50 chance that the 4 hour rotation chooses either Splat Zones or Tower?
Modes rotate every four hours.
Gonna call it a night for GAF games. This is the worst my connection has ever been. Dying to Red before he even shows up on my screen. I don't mind losing as long as I can tell what happened and what I should do better.

Also I keep getting connection errors tonight when I attempt to join games. That really should've been the first warning.
TBH that's how I feel playing against Red even when there isn't lag.

RedFyn

Lag on that sprinkler kill :(

I noticed a bit of lag vs tingly. We're both west coast and usually have a good connection

Azure J

TpUuVE2.gif

Modes rotate every four hours.

TBH that's how I feel playing against Red even when there isn't lag.
Oh no, at least in those cases I can see him coming out from a wall or jumping at me before I splat. This is me splatting, then Red jumping in after my splat animation is already done.

And hey my second match with randoms after GAF, my entire house loses WiFi for like two minutes. I really fucking hate AT&T, but Comcast isn't any better. Such fucking garbage.

Robotguy

Oh no, at least in those cases I can see him coming out from a wall or jumping at me before I splat. This is me splatting, then Red jumping in after my splat animation is already done.

And hey my second match with randoms after GAF, my entire house loses WiFi for like two minutes. I really fucking hate AT&T, but Comcast isn't any better. Such fucking garbage.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I was just joking because most of the time Red kills me I'm just like "I don't even know what happened right now"

Azure J

Yeah, so I'm explicitly hunting Red to keep him from killing off my squad from now on. Splatacus also reminding me that Disruptors are a thing.

Azure J

Got kicked from the lobby, shame I can't rejoin since nobody on my friends list is in, so I guess I'll call it quits.

Same here. =/

GGs guys. It was fun. I'm curious about what you thought of my brush play. You are really good with it yourself, though I wish I had hung around you more in matches to see what kinda goals you were aiming for with your coverage on the early sprints to the middle.

Robotguy

Well, I need to get some sleep anyways. Good games everyone.
It was my first time playing burst bombs. I think I like them.

Got kicked from the lobby, shame I can't rejoin since nobody on my friends list is in, so I guess I'll call it quits.
I have space on my friends list, and I've friended most of SplatGAF at this point, so hopefully the transitivity will help you get into games.

My NNID is CoconutTank. Please do let me know who you are and if you're from SplatGAF!

Just to be clear, I'm done for tonight, but I'm likely to show up tomorrow night Pacific time. I always check my friends list before booting Splatoon.

Azure J

I've played so much brush that everything else feels too slow. : /

I...I think I have a problem...

This happens to me a lot. The only shooter weapon that gives me a thrill anymore is the .52 Gal Deco just because Seeker trails and getting that satisfying 2HKO. Splatterscope comes close though since it's literally about splatting things and it has a good "risk v reward" to itself.

Plus those nice long ink trails to bail out/move around in.

Well, I need to get some sleep anyways. Good games everyone.
It was my first time playing burst bombs. I think I like them.
Oh yeah we're you using the Custom Jet Squelcher? :) That's currently the weapon that I want to git gud with, though I admittedly have better performance with the Tentatek Splattershot :X Any tips for using the CJS? :)

Lag on that sprinkler kill :(

I noticed a bit of lag vs tingly. We're both west coast and usually have a good connection
Yeah I'll be honest, some of the splats showing up on my screen were fairly delayed during our games today. Usually if I splat with the Inkzooka, the game will notify immediately, but I was getting about half second delays, and ink was updating slowly. Sorry about any lag kills I got :(

I think every death I had in that last match was from Red. Damn those defense ups! I'm used to a very particular number of shots being needed to kill, thank you very much!

I heard the kraken activate and I prepared myself for death...but I never came. You are my hero, thank you.
I literally stepped between you and stopped in its tracks with inkfire! Felt so good haha

Same here. =/

GGs guys. It was fun. I'm curious about what you thought of my brush play. You are really good with it yourself, though I wish I had hung around you more in matches to see what kinda goals you were aiming for with your coverage on the early sprints to the middle.

I was honestly surprised I kept on scoring so high in these lobbies.

Trust me, you are much better at combat with the inkbrush than I am, if I were in any combat situation, I'd get slaughtered unless I get really lucky.

My playstyle, I honestly have no idea, I just spam everything I have until I need to refill.

Also, damn enemy rollers, they make even any roller look fast as carbon rollers.

RedFyn

Almost got a quad while disrupted but the last guy ran away -.-
and then I killed him and his buddy 10 sec later ;)

Top Bottom