• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT3| Feel Good Ink

Azure J

God DAMN IT. FUCK the Tentatek Splattershot. Stupid ass thing doesn't have to be aimed at you or take more than two shots to kill you from half a Ridley away.

Glass Joe

Ugh, went from a solid "B" to a C+ tonight. my teams probably went 2-20. I probably owe Judd money. I can't be that incompetent, I had a B. None of my teammates were keeping us afloat though, that's for sure. Really frustrated :-/

Maybe it's partially my fault, I keep trying new weapons / loadouts out of desperation.

Vecks

Good games. Fun matches as usual. My highlight of the day was when azure was brushing down these 2 guys and I somehow nailed both of them with a single lucky burst bomb.

So, who's Emil?

I'm not sure if he posts here, but he's showed up in matches a few times. Amazing brushwork.

Violet_0

Banned
Is anyone allowed to play on Port Mackerel other than krak on and charger players?

the map is pretty balanced for all weapon types, actually. You can easily sneak up on the chargers. Doesn't mean I like it much
I'm trying to join Blue's room atm, but there's a queue

-Horizon-

RagnarokX is a beast with it. Honestly, I want to like it but something's off about it regarding its coverage.
From what little time I tested it out in the weapon shop, I like its range. Though it definitely gets through your ink fast. I think I'll give it a spin tomorrow.

Azure J

From what little time I tested it out in the weapon shop, I like its range. Though it definitely gets through your ink fast. I think I'll give it a spin tomorrow.

Yeah. It chews through it. It's funny too since I dabble in the .52 Gal Deco from time to time and never feel like it uses as much ink as the Pro does.

Robotguy

People were shooting and no ink was spraying until like 5 seconds later. This roller literally vanished and then appeared right next to me like 10 seconds later. There was paint he could have been hiding in and nowhere he could have jumped from. Shit is crazy.
Joining Guysloth and hoping things are better in his room.

Crayolan

God DAMN IT. FUCK the Tentatek Splattershot. Stupid ass thing doesn't have to be aimed at you or take more than two shots to kill you from half a Ridley away.

Tentatek can't reach halfway across Kelp Dome.

Now I'm tempted to go and actually measure this and see what chargers shoot "half a Ridley away."

Javier

It's no secret that Masahiro Anbe, the creator of the manga Squid Girl, is a big Splatoon fan, but how much does he play?

ljYj5uV.png

https://twitter.com/masahiro_lemon/status/618139692169428992?lang=en

Top Bottom