• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatterhouse |OT| Blood, boobs, and nostalgia

Ricker

One of the worst games I have played in quite sometime...the controls are awful but you need to do stuff that needs precise jumping and the like so it makes the game even harder then it already is...having a guy call you a loser or coward or what not when you die is always fun and the loading are atrocious,with 2 monsters fighting in the background, that makes my 360 DVD drive spin like crazy...the monsters,ugg,there`s no way to really see how they hit so you can block,they just rush and tackle you it seems,the checkpoints are awful,you have restart a long way back most of the time,it`s ridden with awful QTE,the music is non existent....I could go on and on...if I hadn`t rented this,I would break the disc into a million pieces...:lol

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
I should get back to this game. Despite all of its flaws, I had a great time with it. Got stuck on that timed part towards the end of the game.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Game does have big flaws, (Floaty controls in the 2D parts, load times suck even with it installed on to my xbox hdd) but it is my guilty pleasure this gen. First xbox game i got 1000/1000 achievement points.

I'm selling back the game to Amazon because of the load times. I'm actually afraid to die because I don't want to load the game again.

Due to the lack of posts I will assume everyone feels the same.

Apoc87

Banned
I know its not a perfect game. But is it worth $17?

it has the OG splatterhouse games, and new game plus, so is that worth the price of admission? how many difficulty levels?

Top Bottom