• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Going for the
white meat
like a true Asian.

Awwww yeah.

z10rO.jpg

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
My first exposure to hentai was pretty disappointing. It was on some [redacted] and the poor art and animation coupled with the awful VA made it impossible to enjoy. I've tried a few more afterward and they've all been the same way.

I don't think I've ever seen a full hentai anime in my life. I remember seeing a scene from something once, but turned it off. Manga/doujinshi is where everything real is. Never looked back.

cj_iwakura

I got into anime largely because of the Ranma 1/2 SNES game.

Which lead to me watching the anime.

Then I saw Urusei Yatsura, and AnimEigo's ads lead to me watching Bubblegum Crisis and Oh My Goddess and so on...

Instro

First anime: Probably Gatchaman, Voltron, or Speed Racer. They were playing all of those on Cartoon Network prior to Toonami.
First anime knowing it was from Japan: DragonBall Z
First subbed anime: I dunno, Eva maybe? Akira?

trejo

For those of you who are relatively new here, these are the sorts of conversations that used to break out from time to time in the pre-Internet Relay Cat days.

Dresden

Episode six of Eureka Seven was fun, except for the Truth fellow.

PoNHWl.jpg

My trainwreck sensors started tingling when I saw her.

3wGr7l.jpg

Look at all dat subtlety.

Also the Generation Bleu uniform for girls makes no sense.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
The incestuous relationship between AnimeGAF and PokeGAF has reached its logical and horrifying conclusion. Clearly, some fiery purging is in order.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'm checking scans of the aforementioned Pokémon magazine and they mention the Shoshinkai Show being the first time the games were unveiled to the public. Was that Space World? Also we need to bring Space World back. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom