• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code My God What Have I Become R2 25

THE FINAL EPISODE

ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE ORANGES ARE TOMATOES ARE NINA DIDN'T DIE.[/B]

This is the best post I've ever seen.

Somebody give this man a tag. SOMEBODY.

Also, reposting my Gargantia impressions.

Episode 09:
Well that wasn't at all what I was expecting.
I had assumed mankind created the creatures for whatever reason, but I didn't think they'd take it that step further. I totally got that bad feeling in my stomach when I saw the babies though. This reveal certainly adds more weight to the war going on. It's crazy to think that this huge conflict has been going on for so long. It almost feels like there's no longer any point to it at all. They're just battling it out because that's all they know.

Lots of exposition here, but I like that they showed us what happened rather than just talking at us.

I'm digging the twist. Can't wait to see how this evolves given that
Ledo is in no position to effect the greater war at hand.

CRIME EDGE - 09

If somebody doesn't do a doujin with that scene , something would be wrong at the next comiket ....

Seriously, this is is at the edge of becoming an hentai , and then stops... and then comes as close as they can and retreat ..( repeat x 09 )

This is the best post I've ever seen.

Somebody give this man a tag. SOMEBODY.

Also, reposting my Gargantia impressions.

Episode 09:
Well that wasn't at all what I was expecting.
I had assumed mankind created the creatures for whatever reason, but I didn't think they'd take it that step further. I totally got that bad feeling in my stomach when I saw the babies though. This reveal certainly adds more weight to the war going on. It's crazy to think that this huge conflict has been going on for so long. It almost feels like there's no longer any point to it at all. They're just battling it out because that's all they know.

Lots of exposition here, but I like that they showed us what happened rather than just talking at us.

I'm digging the twist. Can't wait to see how this evolves given that
Ledo is in no position to effect the greater war at hand.

I have a feeling that Amy's brother playing the flute on that creature's teeth is a calling beacon to the main fleet. The Federation will likely pursue as well. Next episode should clear stuff up some more.

Mushibugyo Episode 9 – The Insect Hunters Attack!! Battle of Hachijo Island!!
tumblr_mntihwLdqk1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Impressive episode, up there with the other big moments of this anime. Easily my favorite of the insect hunters but all of them are pretty good in terms of their abilities and what not, even more impressive
Insect Magistrate actually having those abilities and able to withstand against them. If Jinbei can get to the level of the others too.
. Just mindblown from the whole thing overall, really good.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Can't find anything on English language sources, but I'll assume they are the same!
Whoops! Totally forgot they just sound alike. They actually aren't the same.

Anyway, one thing I do know is that Anthy's VA played one of the Zoicite arc victims and does another character later in S.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
So far...

Kurumi > Mana > Reine > Yoshino > Kotori > Origami > Tohka

Kotori is gonna be moving on up though, if the ending of this episode is anything to go by.

I love DEEP love. And that voice. And the troll face. And the ara ara~

After watching episode 9 I had to change my list again.

Kurumi > Origami > Reine > Kotori > Mana > Yoshino > Tohka

From what we were left with at the end, Kotori will definitely be moving up after the next episode.

CRIME EDGE - 09

If somebody doesn't do a doujin with that scene , something would be wrong at the next comiket ....

Seriously, this is is at the edge of becoming an hentai , and then stops... and then comes as close as they can and retreat ..( repeat x 09 )

Hmmm.. sounds interesting. Will start today.

BRS TV - 2

battles look so cool, other than that....

I've got nothing.

10 out of 10
BRS-tv was still using the brakes at this point .. . you'll see what this anime is when THEY DONT.
Hmmm.. sounds interesting. Will start today.

There are no yuri pairing in this anime so far.
Just wanted to point that out

--------------
DATE A LIVE 10
i expected 2 broken character to fight ..and i've got just what i expected..

But i got more.. as of ep 10 , there are 4 importants points they need to solve and quickly.. this is gonna be good.

Kurumi>Yoshino>Kotori>Tohka>origami=mana

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
BRS-tv was still using the brakes at this point .. . you'll see what this anime is when THEY DONT.

There are no yuri pairing in this anime so far.
Just wanted to point that out

???

Dude what are you talking about?

There is yuri
incest
. YURI
INCEST
. They have all kinds of crazy scenes including the use of
NEEDLES AND EROTIC LICKING.

???

Dude what are you talking about?

There is yuri
incest
. YURI
INCEST
. They have all kinds of crazy scenes including the use of
NEEDLES AND EROTIC LICKING.

Oh right .. i dunno why i forgot about the sisters !

My bad ... There is yuri in there indeed.

I just can't see them as something other than familly that's why

Tenumi

Banned
Gargantia: 09

Seriously?
The space squid snail thingies are people (kinda)
? I don't know if my disappointment level in this series is raising or not, but I guess I'm so far in that I should probably see this through to the end.

cajunator

Banned

What in the hell is that?
That makes Clamp art look sensible.

So Code Geass is like School Days then?

Umm...no
Code Geass is a tier above school Days. School Days is pretty straightforward and throws a crazy ending. code Geass is just crazy from beginning to end.

ioPBS4yXKfE5H.jpg

This one?

This is oddly captivating.

BRS TV - 2

battles look so cool, other than that....

I've got nothing.

10 out of 10

It hasnt gone off the rails yet. But it will. It certainly will!

Theonik

at least the outfit is right, thats more than the actual live action movie did.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/24/Higurashi_main_characters.jpg
to
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/2262/128287-higurashi_chikai_mb03.jpg
costume designer really putting in that overtime...
I knew Japanese TV was a mess but being shown up by a JAV? Embarrassing.

What in the hell is that?
That makes Clamp art look sensible.
In a sense, this sort of proportion is prevalent in sort of bishounen manga, these are very exagerrated examples though.

This is oddly captivating.
You know what must be done.

Articalys

It's nice to have a clean version of that picture, but it's not a new visual for the anime or anything -- it's just a redone version of one of the manga's color chapter title pages from a few months ago.

Moca-News just decided to use it in their news post to announce the anime's website opening (which itself has nothing up right now besides some pictures of keys) and Crunchyroll assumed it was an anime key visual, an understandable mistake to make.

cnet128

Banned
Onodera is best girl, this is scientific fact. The only possible counter-argument is including Ruri as an option, but she's not a proper harem member and thus doesn't count.

...And Onodera is still better anyway.

EDIT:

Tsugumi > Chitoge > Tachibana > Ruri > Onodera

Why is your list precisely the opposite of truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom