• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muromi-san 9

i0rliED5jutkz.jpg

Fuck, I just got done with a show pandered to me. My heart can't stand this abuse for much longer.

Shergal

Wait, Isn't Nobita's Dinosaur the Doraemon movie from last year? Its something else?

It's a Doraemon movie from 2006. Completely standalone though, you don't even need to know that Doraemon exists outside of the film to have the complete experience.

I have heard that the 2011 Doraemon film is also rather great (and 7th was pimping it in this thread too), but I don't know if that's standalone.

wonzo

Banned
アレステッド・ディベロプメント S4 12-15 END

This season started off kinda shit but quickly redeemed itself with the Tobias episode. Everything after that was pretty great even if the ending feels kinda… lacking in a way. This definitely needs another season.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
アレステッド・ディベロプメント S4 12-15 END

This season started off kinda shit but quickly redeemed itself with the Tobias episode. Everything after that was pretty great even if the ending feels kinda… lacking in a way. This definitely needs another season.
It's gotta be going into the movie. Why else would Michael-chan be a producer-san for a movie studio?

cajunator

Banned
Saitou Chiwa doesn't make a convincing shota, so yeti is all female to me.

I'm not picking up anything else with animal ears and fluffy tails for at least a week. I need some recovery time.

I think Yeti is supposed to be male but its too cute to really matter. Yeti is the Hastur of Muromi-san.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Stop Sexualizing the men.

I wouldn't say I'm sexualizing them, more like I found a reason to put this on my watch list. Maybe I should go train in the mountains or something, don't know if my goggle vision is strong enough to consistently change a character's gender at will.

cajunator

Banned
I wouldn't say I'm sexualizing them, more like I found a reason to put this on my watch list. Maybe I should go train in the mountains or something, don't know if my goggle vision is strong enough to consistently change a character's gender at will.

Try doing that with FAKE.

zeroshiki

It's a Doraemon movie from 2006. Completely standalone though, you don't even need to know that Doraemon exists outside of the film to have the complete experience.

I have heard that the 2011 Doraemon film is also rather great (and 7th was pimping it in this thread too), but I don't know if that's standalone.

Doraemon doesn't really have continuity. Every episode is standalone. You just need to know the characters which is kinda easy since there's like, 5 of them plus Nobita's parents.

Shergal

Doraemon doesn't really have continuity. Every episode is standalone. You just need to know the characters which is kinda easy since there's like, 5 of them plus Nobita's parents.

Yeah, and the 2006 movie makes a great job introducing the characters anew. Perhaps, other movies are more dependent on your familiarity with them.
But probably not, anyway. I should just watch it and be done with it, since it's very sakuga.

duckroll

Yeah, and the 2006 movie makes a great job introducing the characters anew. Perhaps, other movies are more dependent on your familiarity with them.
But probably not, anyway. I should just watch it and be done with it, since it's very sakuga.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's a remake of the first Doraemon movie? I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom