• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shergal

Spinzaku is trash, but I don't think there were really any likeable characters in CG.

CODE_GEASS_R2_-_09_-_Large_39.jpg

sonicmj1

How does the cloud fit into this?

OT One is partnering with Funimation and Crunchyroll to bring you anime live and on demand, straight to your TV. With the unlimited power of the cloud, you can access a massive library of anime, from the greatest classics to the latest shows. It's simple, it's instant, and it's like nothing you've ever experienced before.

cwhlv_2.jpg

A visualization of you, and the awesome power of the cloud.

trejo

Will tapping into the infinite power of the cloud make my animes look prettier?

Is Wit Studio not taking full advantage of the all-powerful cloud?

CorvoSol

SMH at Corvo being blind Spinzaku fanboy... tsk tsk

Spinzaku is trash, but I don't think there were really any likeable characters in CG.

I think I'm being misread here. Suzaku WAS the hero of the show, but that was before episode 22 of S1. Now he is just the deliverer of my sweet justice. I want him to get his hands dirty on this quest. It was never about how upstanding he was. Upstanding was
Euphemia
. This is about revenge, plain and simple.

don't worry, by the end of the show, he will even have given up him

Only if they derail his character the way Hino derailed Lord Ezelcant's character in Gundam AGE for the sake of preserving Flit as not a full scale space Hitler.

The Count of Monte Cristo 7

It was an episode centered on Valentine Waifu Villefort, so you know its gonna be good. Meanwhile, the Count of Monte Cristo seduced Valentine's step mother while talking to her about how sexy poison is, poisoning a frog to death, and giving her a Borgia Ring. Every leer, every smirk from his face was pure gold this episode.

Then the episode ends with
Madame Villefort masturbating and then putting on the Borgia Ring. It's basically super creepy.

It's pretty amazing to call someone who is essentially a collaborator with an apartheid regime who helps crush resistance movements and conquer other countries a hero. Suzaku is the most loathsome character in a show full of awful people. His character suffers more than anyone else from Geass' poor writing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yesterday when I left you lot were in a depressive state. This thread better bring back the fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom