• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cops have been everywhere this week due to Memorial Day. I'm tired of going through seatbelt and DUI checkpoints every night on the way to work.

Oh yeah WALL OF SHAME:
Code:
cajunator 	1,002
Kirbyguy 	902
Regulus Tera 	777
ZachDeKoromaru 	540
CorvoSol 	509
Chet Rippo 	500
Mad Pierrot 	482
SDBurton 	466
Dedication Through Light 443 [/QUOTE]

Confused how I end up on this when I missed the last 12 pages of last thread and always miss  anything posted from 11:30 pm to 6 am :/ I don't even post on every episode no more.

[quote="Articalys, post: 59547301"]You people should all vote in the second [B]Daisuki[/B] new titles poll.  They didn't technically announce it yet on the main page, but the date on their [URL="https://www.daisuki.net/topics/view/10013"]schedule[/URL] rolled over and someone found it via some simple web URL replacement.
[url=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/survey/298/]
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/survey/298/[/url][/QUOTE]

Is that Tanken Doriando!? Guess Ill pick that I need to wiki most of that other stuff.

duckroll

So I went home this morning and found a speeding ticket in the mail. One of those roadside speed camera vans. On private property. How is that legal? $150 bucks Im charged. But fuck it. I got K-on figures. Life is still groovy. YOLO.

Why were you speeding?

cajunator

Banned
Why were you speeding?

Because the speed limit is 35 and the road is practically rural.
The amount of people who actually go 35 down the street is zero. The city is making an absolute killing.
It doesnt matter really other than being a bit annoying.
but who cares, I got Ui and Nodoka figurines. The overall result is happiness.

Initial D Fifth Stage - 07

Initial%20D%20Fifth%20Stage%20-%2007.jpg

Well that's called a plot armor !

Impressive episode. Dat driving through the fog technique.
Keisuke is much much better now than in fourth stage , for the simple reason that we have races focusing on him now .

Loving it !

Narag

Because the speed limit is 35 and the road is practically rural.
The amount of people who actually go 35 down the street is zero. The city is making an absolute killing.
It doesnt matter really other than being a bit annoying.
but who cares, I got Ui and Nodoka figurines. The overall result is happiness.

Criminal.

KirbyGuy is WAY up there goddaaaaaaamn!

Well at least I'm over 200 this time.

Suicide by Precure enables that sort of behavior.

BluWacky

You people should all vote in the second Daisuki new titles poll. They didn't technically announce it yet on the main page, but the date on their schedule rolled over and someone found it via some simple web URL replacement.

There's some weird titles on there for sure - I never thought anyone would try and license Binbou Shimai Monogatari, for instance.

However, this made me think of Enoki Films and their weird English titles for shows (Ursula's Kiss being the most infamous). So I looked at their English website, which seems to suggest there's yet another Slayers series coming entitled "Endless Labyrinth".

This seems to be something separate from Revolution - anyone have any idea what this is?

Westlo

Also with Date A Live ep 7 I lol'd at the "Real siblings can't even get married" line, especially considering she's the same VA as Kirino.

Date A Live Power Rankings Week 8.

1. Kurumi
2. Tohka
3. Kotori
4. Yoshino
5. Origami

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Also with Date A Live ep 7 I lol'd at the "Real siblings can't even get married" line, especially considering she's the same VA as Kirino.

Date A Live Power Rankings Week 8.

1. Kurumi
2. Tohka
3. Kotori
4. Yoshino
5. Origami

I'd put Kotori above Tohka, but that is still a great list.

Westlo

I'd put Kotori above Tohka, but that is still a great list.

I'll probably end up with her over Tohka once it focuses on her more (pretty obvious by the OP alone it will happen), but for now Tohka #2... dat leopard pose and than the ticket inbetween her goods, godlike, and I find her a lot more likeable than most female leads in her position in similar shows (lolhouki)

God, I can't imagine watching this show on a weekly schedule

My advice is once you catch up on the dub in English for toonami to go past it using the sub. That way you can experience the dub first time with toonami gaf while still marathoning the series.

She definitely seems to be!
Her outfit is just stellar too!
CLockface is bestface.

I just finished watching her first two episodes as well as that total let down of a Hot Springs episode....

Kurumi = best girl!

Though dat Tohka leopard pose and her follow up was god damn.

Kurumi is best girl this season.

These guys know whats up!

What is it about yanderes that makes them so damned amazing?
I mean like, they want to kill you, but....hnnngh.

They have to be the sweetest things ever when they're calm.

But the moment they "lose their screws", they go from sweet and cute (seductive in Kurumi and some other cases) to absolutely amazing.

NeonZ

Have you guys seen the new key visual for the Gintama movie? I'm totally calling troll on this.

igLMn3J9jMHwV.jpg

I can't post the picture right now, but there are already some movie figures confirmed with new designs for various characters. So, it's not a troll. At least not in the sense that they won't be in the movie or will be just a minor part.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Well since this is the new thread I'm gonna post my updated rankings.

1. Gargantia
2. Aku no Hana
3. Maoudonalds
4. Hentai Ouji
5. VVV
6. Titan
7. Railgun
8. SNAFU
9. OreImo
10. Crime Edge
11. Date a Live
12. Karneval
13. Muromi
14. Majestic Prince
15. Arata
16. Yuyushiki
17. Leviathan
18. Sparrows Hotel
19. Devil Survivior 2

All in all a really good season, definitely my most favorite in years.

OceanBlue

Watched the last 15 episodes of Mushishi through the night. It probably might not have been the best idea in my sleep deprived state since I can't really make many coherent thoughts, but I feel as if I really enjoyed it. At the very least, it made me marathon it to completion, which is something I almost never do (I think the last few anime I've done this for were Tatami Galaxy and K-On). Definitely something to recommend to everyone. :)

Now I should probably catch up on this season's anime.

Lain

Gargantia 7-8

Not sure what to think of the events shown in those two episodes.
It is a bit amusing finding out that
the aliens are basically really giant squids, and now they are living on Earth.
The
departure
seems to me like it'll bring bad things to all parties involved, or at least I get that feeling.

Jintor

One Piece 67

Luffy is probably right next to Goku on the 'idiot shonen hero who nonetheless is pretty cool' meter.

"You can't determine our course!"

("She killed the funny old man so now I hate her")

quality

Rank after 7-8 episodes this season

1. Gargantia

Still the best show of the season by far

2. Mjp

Story wise it's pretty meh, but as mech action it's probably the best I've seen in awhile. It we just have more mech action and less plot it'll stay awesome

3. Valvrave

Story is still all over the place but the action is still really good. It's enjoyable for being unpredictable though its random nature makes it distracting at times.

4. Titan

Great action when they choose to animate it and not so still images. My enjoyment of this is still hampered buy knowing where it goes.

*. Maou-Sama

Can't rank due to funi's website being dumb and airing anything but this show when I attempt to watch it :/

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
So, if any of you are interested, I made a new video on Youtube where I talk for a bit then paint in super fast forward so you don't have to watch for 2 hours. It's about 22 minutes long if you all want to see what I do with a lot of my spare time.

Here is the link.

Rank after 7-8 episodes this season

1. Gargantia

Still the best show of the season by far

2. Mjp

Story wise it's pretty meh, but as mech action it's probably the best I've seen in awhile. It we just have more mech action and less plot it'll stay awesome

3. Valvrave

Story is still all over the place but the action is still really good. It's enjoyable for being unpredictable though its random nature makes it distracting at times.

4. Titan

Great action when they choose to animate it and not so still images. My enjoyment of this is still hampered buy knowing where it goes.

*. Maou-Sama

Can't rank due to funi's website being dumb and airing anything but this show when I attempt to watch it :/
Why Gargantia at #1? Sure it doesn't suck or anything but

My current season view about anime

-Watching
Nyaruko -san W
Hunter x hunter
Gangantia
Hentai Ouji
Dokidoki precure
Zettai bouei leviathan
Railgun S
Overlord at work
Devil survivor
Hyakka ryouran ( for the lolz)
Arata kangatari
Hayate no gotoku cuties

-Keeping episodes to watch later
Crime edge
Oreimo
Attack on titans
Sain seya omega
Mushibugyo
Red data girl
Magestic prince
DATE A LIVE

-Dropped

Valvrave
Muromi-san
Yuyushiki
Photo kano
Karneval
Aku no hana
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Uta no prince sama

Tenumi

Banned
Gah, I go to sleep and a new thread appears. Apparently I should just stop sleeping. I'll never miss anything again!

Oh yeah, anime. I should watch some.

Masterphoenix

Neo Member
Watching
Date A Live (Kurumi is best)
Hunter x Hunter (need to catch up)
Hentai Ouji (really enjoying this)
Planning to watch
Devil Survivor 2
Attack on Titan

I'm always open to suggestions (and would like some if you have any). Does anyone know if they are still renewing TWGOK for a third season. I keep up with the manga I'm pretty sure it mentioned they were recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom