• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened in this pic?

murderscene7dua3.png

I wouldn't be able to tell without narration lol.

Metrotab

Banned
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys - 8

Me and my friends read the horoscope in the train newspaper practically everyday. Silly fun.

CorvoSol

GTO 32

First, let me start by saying Miyabi is a creative and devious girl. I must give her credit for concocting on the fly such a series of terrible events to drag Onizuka down. The problem is she's been entirely too careless, and has just made the mistake of crossing the girl who, you know, BLOWS UP SCHOOLS WHEN SHE GETS MAD.

Seriously, Kanzaki's gonna eff stuff up next episode and it's gonna rock. Ain't nobody crosses Kanzaki and survives. Onizuka had to freaking drive her off a cliff to win her over. Miyabi is gonna go down, and she's gonna go down HARD.

This arc has been pretty awesome. It's amazing how what is ultimately a story about a field trip has so filled with black mail, intrigue, heroic sacrifice, action, drama and suspense.

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 26

Mein Freund,

Siegfried Kircheis

Does the tragedy never end? ;_;

I teared up at that plaque. My favorite character in the whole show. I really didn't expect this.
No one is safe in this.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 26

Mein Freund,

Siegfried Kircheis

Does the tragedy never end? ;_;

I teared up at that plaque. My favorite character in the whole show. I really didn't expect this.
No one is safe in this.

After around every 25 episodes something special happens!

CorvoSol

Gundam 00 S2 7

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but this was actually a very good, solid episode. Why? It focused on three characters in a related story the whole way through: Alleluia, Soma Pires, and Andrei Smirnov. The conclusion of the episode was one which had been adequately built to over the past few episodes: that Soma knew Al, that while she loved Smirnov like a father, she couldn't be with him, that there was something between Al and Soma. The actual follow through was nice, once you removed the silliness of saying Quantum Brain Waves again and again. Even if "Stranded on an island together" reeked of Athrun and Cagali. It was a well executed, well built up to episode, and possibly my favorite in the entire show. Lockon's quip at the end "What the hell. Here we were, worried about him, and he's been off with some girl!" sums it up. Stripped of his silly split-personality jazz, Alleluia does the whole child-soldier thing much better than Sucksuna.

Sadly, PRINCESS MARINA ISMAIL! (nobody ever says her name anyway other than PRINCESS MARINA ISMAIL!) is being inevitably drawn toward Sucksuna, even though there isn't really any chemistry between them, and no real reason for them to want to be with each other.

Oh, and Saji Crossroads should've fallen off of that space station back in S1. It would've saved us from the stupid idea of Louise as an ace mobile suit pilot (which she was never shown to be even remotely good at before this.) And Mr. Bushido continues to be Babby Char (as opposed to Babby's First Yaoi Bait Char, Xehanort Gallette). "WAH I'M BORED AND DONE WITH THIS FIGHT. WAH I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU JUSTLY BERATE ME. WAH."

Okay, but suckiness aside, this wasn't a bad episode at all. If S2 could be all episodes like this, I could bump this show up to 3rd Worst Gundam, pushing Stardust Memory down to 2nd Worst.

Pooya

Girls und Panzer - 12 END

welp, that was very disappointing...

...that they didn't lose :( boooo
Maus fight was awesome, had a huge grin on my face all the way through. very fun lol.
I really like how they laid out all the tank take downs in this episode, all of them were very funny and creative.

wondering what they can do for a second season, not much ww2 tanks left to cover, maybe upgrade to modern tanks, that could be interesting. The best part of this show was its creativity in all the tank battles imo, it might be pretty hard to replicate that again for another season.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Girl und Panzer - 12

welp, that was very disappointing...

...that they didn't lose :( boooo
Maus fight was awesome, had a huge grin on my face all the way through. very fun lol.
I really like how they laid out all the tank take downs in this episode, all of them were very funny and creative.

wondering what they can do for a second season, not much ww2 tanks left to cover, maybe upgrade to modern tanks, that could be interesting. The best part of this show was its creativity in all the tank battles imo, it might be pretty hard to replicate that again for another season.

Come on, they were
never going to lose!

Joshiraku 10

This was an episode on the horrors of copyright for comedic writers, entertainment districts and dental work. Pretty hilarious overall.
See, this is what I meant about just name-checking certain cultural touchstones as if the reference itself is supposed to be comedic.

Maybe we're living in a post-modern world where we literally just spout references at each other without any other intent than to create a linguistic bridge between audience and text.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The best part about Girls Und Panzer is that the British team was
the one team that didn't lose against them.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Strike Witches - 12 [Season 1 END]

wxCpfI8.png
SVmFOQ6.png

NX81kZG.png
7Rrck5t.png

:sdburton on all fronts

So glad I decided to re-watch this. Fun show with adorable characters and yuri pandering out the wazoo. Here's hoping they keep that up with season 2, which I'll be watching in a couple hours.

Gundam 00 S2 7

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but this was actually a very good, solid episode. Why? It focused on three characters in a related story the whole way through: Alleluia, Soma Pires, and Andrei Smirnov. The conclusion of the episode was one which had been adequately built to over the past few episodes: that Soma knew Al, that while she loved Smirnov like a father, she couldn't be with him, that there was something between Al and Soma. The actual follow through was nice, once you removed the silliness of saying Quantum Brain Waves again and again. Even if "Stranded on an island together" reeked of Athrun and Cagali. It was a well executed, well built up to episode, and possibly my favorite in the entire show. Lockon's quip at the end "What the hell. Here we were, worried about him, and he's been off with some girl!" sums it up. Stripped of his silly split-personality jazz, Alleluia does the whole child-soldier thing much better than Sucksuna.

Sadly, PRINCESS MARINA ISMAIL! (nobody ever says her name anyway other than PRINCESS MARINA ISMAIL!) is being inevitably drawn toward Sucksuna, even though there isn't really any chemistry between them, and no real reason for them to want to be with each other.

Oh, and Saji Crossroads should've fallen off of that space station back in S1. It would've saved us from the stupid idea of Louise as an ace mobile suit pilot (which she was never shown to be even remotely good at before this.) And Mr. Bushido continues to be Babby Char (as opposed to Babby's First Yaoi Bait Char, Xehanort Gallette). "WAH I'M BORED AND DONE WITH THIS FIGHT. WAH I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU JUSTLY BERATE ME. WAH."

Okay, but suckiness aside, this wasn't a bad episode at all. If S2 could be all episodes like this, I could bump this show up to 3rd Worst Gundam, pushing Stardust Memory down to 2nd Worst.

Gundam Exia. Setsuna F Seiei, clearing a path towards the future!

So what are the best and worst Gundam shows according to you?

(Going to sleep so can reply tomorrow :p)

Nafe

I'm actually still finishing up reading through the last thread and I came across a post by firehawk Here. I'm not sure if you can quote someone after a thread closure so I'm linking to it instead since there will be no little link arrow present.

firehawk12 said:
So, since I outed myself on the gaming side (and a while ago on IRC), I figure I should do it here as well... if only because my two co-hosts aren't GAF members and they probably would like (any!) listeners. lol

I do an anime podcast that was supposed to a community thing for Anime Vice. But since Whiskey Media exploded, we mostly do it for our own edification (and to shoot the shit). I hate my own voice, and looking at how each episode is like 2+ hours long, I assume they're kind of rambling, but if you want to hear yet another uninformed podcast about Japanimation (and here me butcher Japanese names), here's you go:
The Bravo Whiskey podcast
(iTunes)

Apparently my mind broke on episode 1 when I had to talk about SAO, so if you want to hear me lose my mind, that's where it happens. :p

I think I only ever went to the site Anime Vice once, if at all, and I'm not sure what Whiskey Media is but this was kind of neat to find out about. I've only listened to about the first two or three minutes of the first one but I think your voice is okay from what I've heard. Not just in a "trying to be nice" way either but it's your voice so you obviously get to feel about it however you want. You also seem the most soft spoken of the three so it will be interesting to get to the part about SAO.

Haha, only about a minute and a half or two minutes in and there's already a mispronunciation of Nekomonogatari. It should be more like "nay-ko" not "neck-oh".

I'll have to get back to it more later as I've turned it off for now since it's so long but that had to be the most random opening ever, haha. First you've got the one guy talking as if mid conversation about some kind of beaglezilla that's flying over corpses and then all of a sudden a cut to the first ending them of From the New World, followed by quick introductions. Then the first guy is talking about how addicting it is to collect the outfits or costumes in Dead or Alive 5 which led him to go back and try and complete a bunch of the older Pokemon games. Maybe at once too? Not sure about that yet.

It's almost like the little I've been in the IRC but verbalized or something, haha.

Strike Witches - 12 [Season 1 END]

So glad I decided to re-watch this. Fun show with adorable characters and yuri pandering out the wazoo. Here's hoping they keep that up with season 2, which I'll be watching in a couple hours.

You're gonna love S2. It's objectively the better season and is also loads of fun. Its only flaw is that Mio's VA changed
and her laugh isn't as great
but whoever does it does a great job.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
You're gonna love S2. It's objectively the better season and is also loads of fun. Its only flaw is that Mio's VA changed
and her laugh isn't as great
but whoever does it does a great job.

This is what I wanted to hear. Sad to hear about the change in Mio's VA though.

CorvoSol

Gundam Exia. Setsuna F Seiei, clearing a path towards the future!

So what are the best and worst Gundam shows according to you?

(Going to sleep so can reply tomorrow :p)

Mind you that I have not yet seen ALL Gundam shows, here is my Gundam hierarchy:

TOPEST TIER OF GUNDAM:

Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Next best things:
Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam SEED

Mostly Good Gundam shows:
Gundam Wing
The 08th MS Team

The Worst Gundam Shows:

Gundam SEED Destiny
Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Gundam 00

The Single Worst Mecha Anime I have Ever Seen:

Gundam AGE.

Mobile Fighter God Gundam 32

MY GUNDAM IS A BIRD. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

So while I was before hesitant to really include G Gundam with the other series, I most certainly am not anymore. Why should it be seen as different? The villain of the tournament arc has the exact same goal that most major Gundam villains have: Dominance of Earth and its surrounding Space. He is, as were Zabi, Zala, and Ezelcant Flit, a man from the Space Colonies. He's got cockamamy schemes and evil Gundams and an army of varyingly sympathetic and despicable underlings. Burning/God Gundam isn't much different from any of the other mid-season upgrade Gundams. Schwarz Bruder is a hilarious Char, literally emerging from shadows, with a hidden agenda of his own (Master Asia freaked out when he saw his face.) There's an annoying girl hanging on our hero nobody cares about (Allenby) Domon is certainly more hotblooded than the likes of Heero and Setsuna, and a little smarter than guys like Kira and Amuro, but just like them, he's gathered his True Companions piloting their Custom mecha.

Oh sure, this show has GIANT BUFFALO Gundam, but hey, it's not any stupider than the fifteen thousand "THIS TIME FOR SURE" Gundam-Killer Mobile Armors in the series. And so it gives me great pleasure to announce that G Gundam is the best damn Gundam ever.

Steroyd

Sakurasou - End

This show, this fucking show. Last episode annoyed me because it did a good job in reminding me that the character interaction is ace, and the new residents actually looked like it'd be some fun hijinks to watch, the only problem is that the writer is so creatively bankrupt at everything outside of that, that I know a season 2 would just be a broken record in terms of dramatic events at a much higher level than Ross and Rachel, basically the moral of the story is give up, talented people are talented, hard work means fuck all.

wonzo

Banned
Senyu. 12

senyu12.jpg

The mind of a Lolicon is truly a dark and terrifying thing but is it as black and twisted as the hart of a Tsun? Truly a question for the ages.

Puchimas 62

puchimasu62.jpg

The pose of exploiting others kindness.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
:kawamori :firehawk :yoshida :lol
#hashtag

I'm actually still finishing up reading through the last thread and I came across a post by firehawk Here. I'm not sure if you can quote someone after a thread closure so I'm linking to it instead since there will be no little link arrow present.

I think I only ever went to the site Anime Vice once, if at all, and I'm not sure what Whiskey Media is but this was kind of neat to find out about. I've only listened to about the first two or three minutes of the first one but I think your voice is okay from what I've heard. Not just in a "trying to be nice" way either but it's your voice so you obviously get to feel about it however you want. You also seem the most soft spoken of the three so it will be interesting to get to the part about SAO.

Haha, only about a minute and a half or two minutes in and there's already a mispronunciation of Nekomonogatari. It should be more like "nay-ko" not "neck-oh".

I'll have to get back to it more later as I've turned it off for now since it's so long but that had to be the most random opening ever, haha. First you've got the one guy talking as if mid conversation about some kind of beaglezilla that's flying over corpses and then all of a sudden a cut to the first ending them of From the New World, followed by quick introductions. Then the first guy is talking about how addicting it is to collect the outfits or costumes in Dead or Alive 5 which led him to go back and try and complete a bunch of the older Pokemon games. Maybe at once too? Not sure about that yet.

It's almost like the little I've been in the IRC but verbalized or something, haha.

I only cared about Anime Vice because of Giantbomb. But it really was the one site that they didn't care about - like they had no one in their offices that ran the site and at this point, it's a barely functioning entity.

And yeah, the host/editor has been having fun with the cold/blooper openings. Because of the way we record the podcast, he actually has a recording the moment the Skype call begins so there's a lot of random material to use.

Kagami

Haganai NEXT 11

This show is so great. It's exceeded my expectations compared to the first season.
Consistently fun and funny, and I just want to hug all of them.
The only one who still never became very interesting is Yukimura, but I guess there's only so much you can do with such a docile personality. She's even less active than Kodaka. But, eh, it's not like her presence is hurting anything; she's like that one unit nobody ever uses in an RTS.

you know, this really is yet another LN adaptation that's losing a lot by cutting out the narration and trimming things down.

I don't doubt it, but it's still a very enjoyable show. I imagine it's been plenty effective at getting people to pick up the novels.

Hoping
for some kind of closure but fearing that it will give us standard '' I don't choose anyone'' ending. Blah. Preview for next episode didn't look that promising...
I'm not expecting the TV series to end the story. Pretty sure it's just going to lead into the next novel.

Friends Club 11

FUCK YOU KODOKA

I really don't know what's worse - the masturbatory power fantasy of SAO or the knowingly feckless and spineless harem protagonists typified by Kodoka. I will say, a harem must be doing something "right" if it makes me wish there were more School Days animes.

God damnit. I can't believe
he literally runs away.
Haha, your reactions have been almost as entertaining as the show!
But I'm not sure I agree with Kodaka typifying anything.
What other characters/shows does he remind you of?

Harem leads are either genuinely dense (e.g. Asobi ni Iku yo!) or in a simple role of freaking out and turning down direct sexual advances (To-LOVE-Ru, NakaImo, OniAi), or lecherous but shot down all the time (Akikan, Urusei Yatsura) or lecherous but hesitate when given the chance (Highschool DxD, Kotoura-san (well, that's not a harem, but same deal)).

But Kodaka's situation isn't any of those. Instead of being annoyed with him, I'm sympathetic. Sure I could criticize the practicality of his actions, but I don't think he's worse than the other people in that club with their own problems. And Rika's role in reaction to Kodaka is interesting as well.

Can someone tell me why Kodaka is apparently the worst person ever, yet that bitch in The Girl Who Leapt Through Time gets a pass for doing the same thing, only more harmful?
He really isn't. He's just another flawed member of the Neighbors Club.
My impression is that some people want him to be the perfect guy who solves all the problems, like Taichi in Kokoro Connect.

I don't watch Haganai, but there's a huge difference between an author making a dislikable harem lead who won't commit to any girl just so the author can milk the series, and having a character do something for legitimate character development purposes.
I think whether someone perceives it as milking or not is dependent on what they were looking for in the first place.
Like, if I buy an FPS, I expect it to provide lots of shooting. I mean, lots and lots and lots of shooting. So the story has to accommodate that. From a practical standpoint, even if I'm not thinking about it directly, I effectively want the story to bend to accommodate that.

I feel the same way about a light novel like Haganai. I expect it to deliver a cast of cute girls and show off their attractive and amusing traits. And I want to see lots and lots and lots of that. If it delivers characters I like, then I want to spend a long time with them--I don't want it to end in two volumes. So the story has to accommodate that. I expect it to, from the beginning. As much as I like short fast-paced stuff like AnoNatsu, I understand that's not the product Haganai is.

Now, personally I don't usually like harems--I'm more of a fan of all-female casts. But Haganai's author has managed to come up with a story (as much of it as I'm getting from just watching the anime, anyway) that's actually pretty clever within the limitations of the non-adult harem format.

Metrotab

Banned
In every age, in every place,
the deeds of men remain the same.

After around every 25 episodes something special happens!

I'm actually wondering how Reinhard will evolve now. Kircheis was an important character because he often had to temper Reinhard's wrath and overt ambition. Him being out of the picture only leaves Oberstein, who is far more Machiavellian in his approach of absolutist rule. I fear Reinhard will soon run into the same problems as the old elite he despised so much did.

Oberstein's quote was food for thought as well. Does he mean Kircheis was the real light of the duo? They truly were two halves of one mind. Kircheis provided meaning (as proxy for the sister) for Reinhard's quest.

Overall, what may be the most sad thing is that there won't be any interaction anymore between Reinhard and Kircheis. Their conversations were the highlights of this first season, to me.

Syrinx

So are GuP episodes 11 and 12 on Crunchyroll? I looked at the app on my iPod and it said that they're coming in 2 days.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Sakurasou - End

This show, this fucking show. Last episode annoyed me because it did a good job in reminding me that the character interaction is ace, and the new residents actually looked like it'd be some fun hijinks to watch, the only problem is that the writer is so creatively bankrupt at everything outside of that, that I know a season 2 would just be a broken record in terms of dramatic events at a much higher level than Ross and Rachel, basically the moral of the story is give up, talented people are talented, hard work means fuck all.

Knowing that there are four more volumes of books, I really wish the anime just jettisoned all of the middle episodes and just pushed for the ending. Literally nothing was gained by having Sorata do his abusive boyfriend thing over and over again, especially if it was just a delaying tactic to get to the inevitable ending anyway.

I suppose if they ever do a 1 cour series to wrap everything up, it'll be after the last book is released, but I have to imagine this show is an average seller at best.

Haha, your reactions have been almost as entertaining as the show!
But I'm not sure I agree with Kodaka typifying anything.
What other characters/shows does he remind you of?

#hatewatch :p

He's an exemplar of the horrible harem protagonist that has been around for the last few seasons. :p
(I really don't know if he's better or worse than the OreShura guy or the Amnesia girl or even the Seitokai no Ichizon guy).

The only thing he's got going for him is that he's not a complete asshole like the aforementioned Sorata from Pet Girl.

Harem leads are either genuinely dense (e.g. Asobi ni Iku yo!) or in a simple role of freaking out and turning down direct sexual advances (To-LOVE-Ru, NakaImo, OniAi), or lecherous but shot down all the time (Akikan, Urusei Yatsura) or lecherous but hesitate when given the chance (Highschool DxD, Kotoura-san (well, that's not a harem, but same deal)).

But Kodaka's situation isn't any of those. Instead of being annoyed with him, I'm sympathetic. Sure I could criticize the practicality of his actions, but I don't think he's worse than the other people in that club with their own problems. And Rika's role in reaction to Kodaka is interesting as well.
The thing is, if he was oblivious, then he'd just be your typical intolerable harem lead. Like the OreShura guy who thinks all the girls are shitting with him when they say they're attracted to him. But in that episode of Haganai, he literally runs away after Sena blabs to him. He might as well have put his hands over his ears and screamed "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" over and over again. :p

I'll give the show one thing - I really don't know if I've ever seen something that insane before. Imagine if that happened in even the most generic and safest of romcom storytelling? Like, maybe it'd be something you'd see in an Adam Sandler movie or something.

You are still missing oh so much.

Go away, stupid NTRing Haruka... Hibari is Yagyuu's. See the image I included in my review (in the second post), or this from just before that... (probably NSFW) http://www.abload.de/img/vlcsnap-2013-03-26-03qbu2h.jpg http://www.abload.de/img/vlcsnap-2013-03-26-03l5u2d.jpg The results of that? The awesome squid-bunny combo in the image from the review! :)

I love you ABF.

Have you watched Senran Kagura?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
The thing is, if he was oblivious, then he'd just be your typical intolerable harem lead. Like the OreShura guy who thinks all the girls are shitting with him when they say they're attracted to him. But in that episode of Haganai, he literally runs away after Sena blabs to him. He might as well have put his hands over his ears and screamed "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" over and over again. :p

I'll give the show one thing - I really don't know if I've ever seen something that insane before. Imagine if that happened in even the most generic and safest of romcom storytelling? Like, maybe it'd be something you'd see in an Adam Sandler movie or something.

The bolded was my problem as well. It's not that I don't understand WHY Kodaka is afraid to accept the advances of any of the girls in the Neighbor's Club. It's actually the one thing I find understandable. But running out of the room like that? Major coward move. Sorry Kodaka, but you gotta man up. This is a harem, I would expect he wouldn't accept best girl, at least not right away. But if he had say, said "Whoa, this is so sudden, uh er..." or even fainted I wouldn't have been so irritated. It would be a lot to take in all at once, esp. since Sena apparently doesn't give a fuck about who else is in the room when she suddenly springs that on him. But man, running out? Unless the next episode begins with him immediately running back into the room and facing Sena I'm majorly disappointed.

Kagami

zUzMMeU.png

Well shit. Not exactly the biggest Kobayashi character that comes to mind, but she's finally in the app. If I was Kagami, I would almost be willing to blow 40-50 bucks here. lol
Haha. If they want my money they'd better hurry up and add more Haganai characters.
Right now I'm just biding my time slowly feeding free coins to Gruier from Bodacious Space Pirates.

ifh4F0t8Z2TCz.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
The bolded was my problem as well. It's not that I don't understand WHY Kodaka is afraid to accept the advances of any of the girls in the Neighbor's Club. It's actually the one thing I find understandable. But running out of the room like that? Major coward move. Sorry Kodaka, but you gotta man up. This is a harem, I would expect he wouldn't accept best girl, at least not right away. But if he had say, said "Whoa, this is so sudden, uh er..." or even fainted I wouldn't have been so irritated. It would be a lot to take in all at once, esp. since Sena apparently doesn't give a fuck about who else is in the room when she suddenly springs that on him. But man, running out? Unless the next episode begins with him immediately running back into the room and facing Sena I'm majorly disappointed.
I honestly have no clue how they're going to try to roll it back, but I know that they'll all probably end up pretending that the whole thing never happened. :p

Haha. If they want my money they'd better hurry up and add more Haganai characters.
Right now I'm just biding my time slowly feeding free coins to Gruier from Bodacious Space Pirates.

http://i6.minus.com/ifh4F0t8Z2TCz.jpg
The RNG gods hate me, because I haven't gotten a new card in ages. :p

Well then, you should watch everything in between. :)
I don't know if that will happen. Maybe if I scrub it. lol

Theonik

Go away, stupid NTRing Haruka... Hibari is Yagyuu's. See the image I included in my review (in the second post), or this from just before that... (probably NSFW) http://www.abload.de/img/vlcsnap-2013-03-26-03qbu2h.jpg http://www.abload.de/img/vlcsnap-2013-03-26-03l5u2d.jpg The results of that? The awesome squid-bunny combo in the image from the review! :)
Sorry that cat and mouse play was way too good to have he just go away. The gatai action on the last episode was OK though I guess. THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

jbug617

Banned
His and Her Circumtances 1

This is great. From the animation (using manga images to pencil drawings)to the story, this has surpassed my expectations. Yukino one sided rivalry with Arima is already better than Special A. Also was a nice touch using real footage of the VA for the previews.

Kagami

But running out of the room is what Haganai characters do! lol
Yusa even managed to get her turn in.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
His and Her Circumtances 1

This is great. From the animation (using manga images to pencil drawings)to the story, this has surpassed my expectations. Yukino one sided rivalry with Arima is already better than Special A. Also was a nice touch using real footage of the VA for the previews.
Episode 19 is gonna blow your mind.

Steroyd

Puchimas - 62

SRre8z1.gif

:S...DBurararararararararararaton...?

Don't get me started on Haganai, contrived situations so the main character "can't hear" what is being said at a crucial point is something that I've much to my annoyance gotten used to, knowing what you heard and trying to force that type of situation is on another level, to the point that I almost respect Makoto from School Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom