• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
0HvJLkU.gif

Debatably loli since she's developing rather nicely, but I can't think of anything else.
Other than Ro-kyu-buu

You don't have to hide your RKB love in here.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hayate Cuties
gEzVuxcl.jpg

As with the other series, I have no idea what is going on. This really is just for manga readers at this point.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Excited to watch every week tier
Majestic Prince
Gargantia

Will watch every week tier
Romcom SNAFU

Off and on tier
Devil Survivor 2

FUCK YOU tier
Date A Live

http://i.imgur.com/0HvJLkU.gif[IMG]

Debatably loli since she's developing rather nicely, but I can't think of anything else. [spoiler]Other than Ro-kyu-buu[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I don't think you can call a high school student a loli.

And there is Shinobu for that job.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/horriblesubs-nisemonoqzuzw.jpg

JordanN

Banned
Mushibugyo 01

Pretty cool opening. The scene where the
spider plops spider silk all over Haru
was some pretty hardcore ecchi. I also wonder why Jinbee
didn't actually free Haru from the web

Mushibugyo 01

Pretty cool opening. The scene where the
spider plops spider silk all over Haru
was some pretty hardcore ecchi. I also wonder why Jinbee
didn't actually free Haru from the web

Thats whats considered hardcore ecchi? I guess after a few other anime, I thought that wasnt even ecchi at all.

Jex

I don't think you can call a high school student a loli.

And there is Shinobu for that job.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything considering she's in middle school.

How do I forget Shinobu? Time for the daily sudoku committing.

Not a child body + too old

Araragi's sisters and Nadeko are high school students since Suruga Devil.

edit: only Karen

It feels like I'm experiencing a future S.O.S. post. Debating what is and what isn't a loli is a bit like discussing what is or isn't a harem with the added downside of making you sound like a paedophile. If they're under 18 you're being creepy. Presuming that you're like, over 18.

kayos90

It feels like I'm experiencing a future S.O.S. post. Debating what is and what isn't a loli is a bit like discussing what is or isn't a harem with the added downside of making you sound like a paedophile.

I don't even know how we got into that stupid harem debate. Oh yeah. Right. The little shit spawn that is Date A Live.

It feels like I'm experiencing a future S.O.S. post. Debating what is and what isn't a loli is a bit like discussing what is or isn't a harem with the added downside of making you sound like a paedophile. If they're under 18 you're being creepy.

It'll have to update first!

Jex

I don't even know how we got into that stupid harem debate. Oh yeah. Right. The little shit spawn that is Date A Live.

Sounds like you should refrain from watching either:

A) Bad anime

B) Things you don't like

or both! That way we wouldn't be plagued by this discussion.

For the record, SAO is clearly a harem. All the girls want to fuck the main guy.

Nafe

Updated the OT list a bit. I don't know, would that Resident Evil movie really be considered an anime?

---

If not, Sensei-Sensei should consider his successor.

I hope he comes back. PreCure can't defeat the forces of evil unless the whole team is present.

or do you just want me to start calling you "Mad Pierrot The 2nd" from now on?

Jex

And yet it got this thread more active than it had been all weekend. AnimeGAF is so predictable.

Well, we are not entirely predictable. Do nerds, by which I mean people who care about a particular subject more than they should, really enjoy discussing rules and definitions? Yes they certainly do, especially when it allows them to neatly categorize things they like and things they don't like into neat little boxes. In this sense the reactions to the harem debate was predictable.

Taste wise, however, I feel we're far less predictable and there have been some pretty heated debates recently over titles such as Aku no Hana and Death Billiards which have been far less predictable and which resulted in outcomes outside of the norm.

Hayate no Gotoku Cuties 1

So now this takes place before Can't Take My Eyes Off You? Weird.

We're never going to get animated End of the World arc, are we :(

kayos90

And yet you found SAO acceptable. Oh lawd.

SAO is entertaining. Date A Live is not. Not even close.

Sounds like you should refrain from watching either:

A) Bad anime

B) Things you don't like

or both! That way we wouldn't be plagued by this discussion.

For the record, SAO is clearly a harem. All the girls want to fuck the main guy.

I will. I'll stick through one more episode to see what it's like and will most likely drop it altogether or hatewatch it. Idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom