• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. I've yet to play the game so I'm foregoing the series for now.

Interest rising slightly. I couldn't make it through Amnesia so maybe I'll allow myself this as a replacement bishie show :lol

Karneval is worth watching, though I dont know why youre comparing it to an otome, as Karneval has an excellent of intrigue and action, magic, and super powers, and awesome Circus moments of epic proportions.

Basch

Valvrave started out fucking awesome. Loved it, but then the second episode happened... namely,
Shoko's still alive
. Kind of took out some of the gusto of the series. Hopefully it can rebound and live up to the unpredictable nature of the first episode.

Thoraxes

KcUSg9W.jpg

Tenumi

Banned
Man, I still need to watch Fumoffu and The Second Raid. I should really get to those sometime soon.

Also, I need to quit stalling and watch some Smile and DokiDoki Precure. Falling behind.

jgminto

My cousins are mostly dudes. But I suppose if you could organise some sort of :DTL-style harem scenario I might be interested...
Ew. Ew! EW!!! I felt really gross even typing that.

jgminto

I feel like I should state again, I would not fuck my cousins, male or female.

lol. Of course OreImo would be brought up in there.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I haven't watched anime for almost two weeks and I think I almost don't want to catch up and watch any anime at this point. Everything is already "old". Given that anime sucks and will forever suck, did anything happen to save anime? Did all the hyped shows become massive disappointments? Do people still think Aku no Hana is a piece of shit (to be eaten)?

That said, I'll just post this because I figure SDBurton should see what real yuri looks like:
U9h5H5L.png

I actually grabbed two volumes, since one had a Hiyori Otsu short and one had a Takamura Jin short. (I also picked up a random used copy of Shit Eater because... well, why not I suppose).

Also, ANN did a 2.5 hour podcast "debate" between Zac and a guy who runs a blog called Task Force Moe about... well, moe. That was certainly one way to kill time on a bus ride.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I haven't watched anime for almost two weeks and I think I almost don't want to catch up and watch any anime at this point. Everything is already "old". Given that anime sucks and will forever suck, did anything happen to save anime? Did all the hyped shows become massive disappointments? Do people still think Aku no Hana is a piece of shit (to be eaten)?

Shingeki no Kyojin was Magi'd.
Aku no Hana was successfully disappointing.
Hataraku Maou-sama saved the season.

Syrinx

Blood-C 8

Oh damn. Thank based God for convenient beams of light.

Very little seemed to happen in the first 20 minutes or so. That mysterious guy in Saya's class found out about her secret. He also tried to convey his love for her in the most blatant ways he could short of whipping out his cock. Well...seems that he's going to have to show her his partner in crime if she's ever going to understand how he feels. Cause nothing else worked. Even hugging her and offering to walk her home.

Then Saya's father was unconscious in the shrine. What's wrong with him isn't clear. That'll take some time to figure out. Whatever. I was hoping he was dead.

Then there's a shower/bath scene loaded with side boobs and ass shots. They were the most interesting things about this episode until the end. She talks to the dog again. But nothing really comes out of it. She tries to remember who she made "the promise" to, but if still hurts to try and figure out.

So this narrator I guess is the main antagonist or something. He keeps talking about this "experiment". Not sure what's so experimental about this whole thing. But okay then.

Then the end to this episode. Saya returns to school, but while she's in class, a spider-like monster appears at the school. He attacks the classroom and starts brutally murdering the class. Saya just stands there like an idiot. Then the monster keeps brutally murdering. Well, after the Elder Bairn killed about half the class or so, Saya decides that now's the time to step in and "not let anyone else die!"

... ...

... ... ...

...Uhh...Saya...this is just a thought...but...why didn't you take this attitude before...you know...A SPIDER MONSTER COMES UP TO YOUR CLASSROOM AND CHOMPS, EATS, STABS, AND BUTCHERS THE SHIT OUT OF HALF YOUR FUCKING CLASS?! HOW MOTHERFUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?! DICKFUCK SHITBALLS!!!!!

cajunator

Banned
Man, Cajun for all your KanaHana love, you haven't seen Sketchbook (according to your MAL). It's basically 13 episodes of her talking like that plus delicious slice of life goodness.

Sketchybook is on my list.
My MAL is woefully behind.
I just finished Magic Knight Rayearth for example. its too much work keeping that thing up to date.

The French get everything good. This now includes Mushishi on Blu-ray.

I know enough french to understand the dub probably.
Wonder if maybe I should consider that route for us unlicensed material.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

That said, I'll just post this because I figure SDBurton should see what real yuri looks like:
U9h5H5L.png

I actually grabbed two volumes, since one had a Hiyori Otsu short and one had a Takamura Jin short. (I also picked up a random used copy of Shit Eater because... well, why not I suppose).

Also, ANN did a 2.5 hour podcast "debate" between Zac and a guy who runs a blog called Task Force Moe about... well, moe. That was certainly one way to kill time on a bus ride.

This is the best season since probably 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom