• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
There is one singular event in code Geass R1 that forever cements its place in history. It is so singularly impactful that it makes the whole show retroactively worth watching. Although it was already.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Seriously CR?
myUhW86.jpg
Stop thi Earth I want off

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There is one singular event in code Geass R1 that forever cements its place in history. It is so singularly impactful that it makes the whole show retroactively worth watching. Although it was already.

Is that thing Charles's voice? Because it's so amazing.

Idolmaster 23
Things starts , things end , things change.. and sometimes the after effects have more repercution than one would like to think.
Anyway the namco bandai proclamed main heroine has finally his arc , and while not bad feel more childlish than everything before it.

Oh and despite what i think about haruka , producer-san made a good deed

Anyway this tense atmosphere shouldn't continue for long , otherwise i won't be happy.

Metrotab

Banned
Attack on Titan - 5

This episode was so intense it nearly crashed my PC.

How the hell did MC get into the Titan's mouth in the blink of an eye?

Theonik

So convenient that the Guren MK2 cockpit is designed the way it is.
There was a comic that explained the design once. I can't post here though.

That's not the question here!

There's no credible denial that Code Geass makes the transition into transcendence before S2 rather than going into S2.
Yes.
The whole Euphemia twist was way before that after all.

Idolmaster 24
A familly was in danger and then the familly did what they could to get out of this vicious cycle.

Overall it was a better episode than expected.

But did they use a CM space just to send a message to haruka ?
What are they ? L from death note ?
LOL

What was that show that cosmicblizzard said was more trolly than Blood-C and School Days put together?

Platonic Heart. I'm not sure about "put together", but it's up there because it's not a conclusion you could see them building toward like with School Days and Blood-C.

Railgun S - Episode 4

Shit's going down. I really liked the character interaction between Mikoto and the children, but obviously the best part was finally meeting
MISAKA
for the first time.

Also, .gif I made below of the reveal

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom