• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arakawa Under the Bridge S2 - 2

ibuF6TB65pvMNl.jpg

I'm sure this is a reference to something, or it could be hilariously fucked.

Kobayashi was wonderful in this episode, but there wasn't nearly enough screaming! This season is looking to be way more over the top than the first, which I'm sure I'll absolutely love.

Syrinx

Hidamari Sketch 1

I know I said I wasn't gonna watch a show like this for a while, but I didn't know what else to watch and was in the mood for something simple and pleasant. And I guess this did the job. But why do these girls have their own apartments? And why does their teacher have their phone numbers?

I like the animation and the visual style. Very distinct, and surprisingly smooth from what I could see.

Hidamari Sketch 1

I know I said I wasn't gonna watch a show like this for a while, but I didn't know what else to watch and was in the mood for something simple and pleasant. And I guess this did the job. But why do these girls have their own apartments? And why does their teacher have their phone numbers?

I like the animation and the visual style. Very distinct, and surprisingly smooth from what I could see.

Welcome to the greater world of wide.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hidamari Sketch 1

It seems to me that "high school girls living on their own because of fairly nebulous reasons" is a pretty common thing in SOL anime. Can't be having those pesky parents stinking up the joint!

jgminto

Yami is a thing. I think. I'm not sure actually. I've watched 5 episodes but the only thing I understand is great ballet poses and that her name is Quile.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Arakawa Under the Bridge S2 - 2
Kobayashi was wonderful in this episode, but there wasn't nearly enough screaming! This season is looking to be way more over the top than the first, which I'm sure I'll absolutely love.
The shift of focus to Nino-san and her "origin" does take the show into weirder directions. It's not even about trying to be normal any more. lol

---

Hayate 5
aGY8NPtl.jpg

I guess this is the only episode that people would care about and, I guess they delivered? It's almost like it was produced to be sold on a DVD by itself to the Hinagiku fans who would pay 80 bucks for something like this. lol

Kuroko's Basketball OVA
5MVK9Qbl.png

A light bulb just went off in my head. My problem with the show is that the basketball is insane, but I just realized from this episode that if I treat the show as a yaoi harem with Kuroko as the harem-lead (of the reverse-harem useless girl type), this show makes perfect sense and is probably the best harem in recent years. Each of the guys went to separate teams in order to win Kuroko's heart.

Now I can look forward to season 2 without any regrets!

Flowers of Evil 5 of 13

I guess these type of romances just always prove boring to me, no matter their premise, I just cant get into it.
Anyway, Kasuga's best moments are always his most embarrassing ones, wet Kasuga > normal Kasuga. But why cant he just stand up for himself and just say no to Nakamura and stop playing right into her hand everytime. Its so aggravating.

Theonik

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tobobito 03
Suddenly beach episode. And wait. What. What WHAT.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tobobito 04
Dat Bishounen. Dem poses. Oh lawd this show. Why did she do that. Because reasons!
The hat is of some importance I bet it's the mystery to everything.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tobobito 05
Hi my name is Quile. Did I introduce myself? My name is Quille right? They call me Quile. Hi I'm Quile. Did I tell you my name? It's Quile. Hi this is Quile. Eat me, I'm Quile.
Suddenly derpdog bat thing. Because reasons. Hats. Oh god that preview. Fuck off elf shota.

Branduil

Mods are better the more hands-off they are; a perfect community would only ban spam and illegal material.

You're just saying that because you don't believe spoilers are a real thing, LOL.

There's always certain seedy message boards that fit your description of the "perfect community."

Syrinx

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tobobito 03
Suddenly beach episode. And wait. What. What WHAT.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tobobito 04
Dat Bishounen. Dem poses. Oh lawd this show. Why did she do that. Because reasons!
The hat is of some importance I bet it's the mystery to everything.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tobobito 05
Hi my name is Quile. Did I introduce myself? My name is Quille right? They call me Quile. Hi I'm Quile. Did I tell you my name? It's Quile. Hi this is Quile. Eat me, I'm Quile.
Suddenly derpdog bat thing. Because reasons. Hats. Oh god that preview. Fuck off elf shota.

This is why this is the pinnacle of all human achievement/the abomination that condemned all life.

Thoraxes

Hayate 5
aGY8NPtl.jpg

I guess this is the only episode that people would care about and, I guess they delivered? It's almost like it was produced to be sold on a DVD by itself to the Hinagiku fans who would pay 80 bucks for something like this. lol

I would only because the color of Sakuya's hair is shit now.

I'm still salty over her new looks.

Hayate 5
aGY8NPtl.jpg

A Hinagiku episode? Good thing I dropped the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom