• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 01
What the hell is going on. I have no idea.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 02
Still no idea. And now there is hats and possibly the worst genderbent disguise in the history of forever. Fuck mascots btw.

on a list with kenya boy and code gies:
He cannot appreciate the bravery of Japanese men.

Go_Ly_Dow

Our little shounen prince cannot possibly be this depressed,

There is only one thing that can free DTL from the torment that is Attack on Titan.

IDWZDZv.jpg
SX9gYTm.jpg

Who would have thought that KyoAni would be the ones to bring DTL salvation....

PLEASE SAVE HIM! ;_;

Go_Ly_Dow

Imagine if all the characters in Free! died of cancer.

What if one of the characters is hospitalized in a coma, but is able to project his physical self to his friends because of his unfulfilled swimming ambitions.

How will DTL react, will he be okay?

Usagi Drop1-4

Very interesting start, a grandpa passing away at 79, leaving an illegitimate child(!). No one's willing to take the child and raise her, except for Daikichi the 30yo grandson. This show needs good drama.

e_i

Haiyore! Nyarko-san episode 5

When greeting your cousin be sure to
figure her until she orgasms in front of everyone

There is only one thing that can free DTL from the torment that is Attack on Titan.

http://i.imgur.com/IDWZDZv.jpg[/IG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SX9gYTm.jpg[/MG]

PLEASE SAVE HIM! ;_;[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/0469923a85395c9701db64d03b654b85/tumblr_mm0ko76XUy1s0t17lo1_250.jpg
In Free! the characters will actually have overwhelming power, cant wait.

Jarmel

Banned
Usagi Drop1-4

Very interesting start, a grandpa passing away at 79, leaving an illegitimate child(!). No one's willing to take the child and raise her, except for Daikichi the 30yo grandson. This show needs good drama.

I just would like to mention the manga ending.

For additional drama.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

IDWZDZv.jpg
SX9gYTm.jpg

PLEASE SAVE HIM! ;_;

I'm still salty over this, you guys and your guesses got my hopes up.

Novid

Banned
im guessing Sentai will get this series and dub it and it will sell well in SF and other places in the Gayberhood. (and with the females too.)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
im guessing Sentai will get this series and dub it and it will sell well in SF and other places in the Gayberhood. (and with the females too.)

Sounds like a jolly place to be.

Please add more bloom to those gifs. They haven't managed to burn my eyes out completely yet.

#ToonamiNukesCrunchyroll. pass it on.
#ZoombiniPukesSpongyRoll. pass it on.

Jarmel

Banned
G Gundam 33-

Well that was a lame end to the fight. It's also ridiculous that you can rig the fight for your successor that badly.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

I like how a sexualized depiction of men appears homoerotic to you by default and the reference to heterosexual females just comes as an afterthought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom