• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko's Basketball season 2 is confirmed for the Fall season.
uspgYae.gif

It's happening!

Bikkun

Neo Member
There's actually a clear version of this image:

The art style is totally different from Suite, which made this kind of a bad troll if it was actually done by a Toei employee.

Oh snap *saves*"

It may have been done separately from the actual character design as an afterthought. Maybe the blurred version was released intentionally because it's harder to see the differences?

7Th

IMAISHI NEWS

Title: Killer Kill (confirmed)
Director: Hiroyuki Imaishi (well, duh)
Series Composition/Script: Kazuki Nakashima (unconfirmed)
Character Design: Sushio (unconfirmed)
Production: Trigger (well, duh)

If Nakashima and Sushio are real...

Bikkun

Neo Member
BTW, Kirbyguy, the troll is referenced later on. Minor-sh spoilers for late Suite:
We later see there are six G Clefs, and the other two don't actually appear until after Trio the Minor temporarily uses Seika and Waon as puppets. My headcanon is their G Clefs were stolen then.

I see....

I still don't think Seika would be a good addition. She's pretty boring considering we already have Kanade as the closest boring character of the trio so far. Seika would probably drag it down more.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I thought Maken-Ki season 2 was announced last year? I remember seeing that art a while back.

I'm not gonna watch it anyways.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Japan certainly loves things that they're completely unable to pronounce, huh?

Oh snap *saves*"

It may have been done separately from the actual character design as an afterthought. Maybe the blurred version was released intentionally because it's harder to see the differences?

Probably, like every blurry image/video of supposedly major news ever posted on Gaming Side.

CorvoSol

I feel like I had the exact opposite reaction Jarmel did to G Gundam, but it was also my first time through and right after AGE and 00 had destroyed my faith in Gundam, so who knows.

Azumanga Daioh 25

Oh man they just took their finals. HOLD ME CAJUN I'M GONNA CRRRRRRYYYYYYYY. To this day I try to break my chopsticks perfectly because of this show. And Mr. Tadekichi tryin' to steal from Sakaki's plate was awesome. The following scene is much better in Japanese than English: OH MY GAH The English Dub, to its credit, does compare Chiyo's Dad to Bill Clinton, which is hilarious in a way that Mori, the previous Prime Minister, cannot be to someone as unacquainted with Japanese politics as I.

Jarmel

Banned
This is a great year for anime.

Fall is going to be amazing. We got Kyoto doing action, Watanabe in the kitchen whipping the chefs at BONES into line, and Trigger going all out.

CorvoSol

Betterman 17

IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM. But this was a WACKY episode. Like, seriously, first they tell us the robots have human/animal brains installed, then Olderman is saving everyone from the Fortune Teller and WHO KNOWS WHAT. Shoulda known it was a dream, though, 'cuz Keita almost kissed Hinoki, and as the episode proves, even in Keita's wildest dreams, that's not possible.

Suite Precure 32: The Forewarning

And the Cross Dressing

FLEA MARKETS, and everyone likes the box. Things get lost, but Cure Muse is here.

Although this episode did not make me too happy because Cure Muse is coming back into focus again. On top of that, they managed to establish a link to who she really is. It is a fear of where all my sweet Ellen time will go once this has been fully revealed.

I still will give Toei props for not being dicks on the spoilers though. Although Waon not being a Cure is pretty bad in its own rights.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm disappointed and at the same time not actually all that surprised that nobody got my Half Baked reference earlier. ;_;

FAKE EDIT: Oh shit, that looks pretty good. Dig the character design.

cajunator

Banned
Man, it feels like I've been backlog marathoning anime forever. The plan was to wait the season out, find out whatever was considered good, then marathon that! But instead of avoiding the pain of waiting every week for new stuff I just end up wanting to watch tons of things and feel like I'm waiting months for it so screw it I'm watching the current stuff.

Aiura 1-5

It's no Encouragement of climb or Senyuu but I'll take it! Doesn't hurt that I freaking love the taste of crab and less than a minute in this show already gives me a new wallpaper. It's weird that the elementary school kid thing never gets brought up again, missed opportunity. Teacher is freaking great, Sugita's voice is a pleasant surprise (Gintama, Kyon), I'm jealous of Saki's room, episode 5 is the best so far, and I wonder if there will be antics with the class rep. Now I have to suffer and wait a week but damn, it feels good man, feels real good.

The backlog never goes away.
especially if you havent seen older stuff.
youre looking at thousands of shows. perhaps several hundred if you are really picky.

Miss Deep <3

It's probably because I'm a Hawaiian pizza fan. Neither of the big cities understand its glory!

Hawaiian pizza is amazing.
so is crawfish pizza.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well to be honest, I'm not really sure if there are any now that I think about it. It could exist, but I don't think anime would expose something like that normally.

Well, anyway, I just wonder what a cowgirl + guitar look does for a Japanese audience at least. lol

duckroll

Domain Information:
[Domain Name] KILL-LA-KILL.JP

[Registrant] Aniplex.Inc

[Name Server] 01.dnsv.jp
[Name Server] 02.dnsv.jp
[Signing Key]

[Created on] 2013/04/02
[Expires on] 2014/04/30

It's Kill-La-Kill, not Killer Kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.