• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Maken-ki! - 04

nCmBAuI.png
eyZ1egF.png

:O

Episode that's focused primarily on Himegami and the MC. Of and if I didn't say it already beeeeeest guuuurrrrl!

Oh, and fanservice (nsfw).

Kurita

Speaking of sports anime I wonder when they'll officially announce the Haikyu!! one.
Hope we'll get more information soon.

Joe Molotov

I thought the Chihiro half was really sweet and touching and there were a lot of powerful moments between the two. But fuck the other half of the show.

Would give the Chihiro half a 9/10 and the other half a 3/10.

I'd forgotten there even was a second plot line until I was reading Canis' impressions. :lol

/XX/

The Kill la Kill tagline is so awesome: 着ル斬ル飢ル鬼ル - 生キル

"KIRU (To Wear) KIRU (To Cut) KIRU (To Hunger) KIRU (To [become an] Ogre) - IKIRU (To Live)"
This kind of phrases and resumed concepts expressed seem to always be key on Mr. Nakashima works, as an important abstract of its themes and not just as a simple introduction. Always intriguing beyond their surface.

And judging by his twitter icon he really liked his visit to Consuegra... that's a cool guy!

I was referring to the Japanese penchant for wordplay that takes advantage of different kanji with different meanings having the same reading.
I'm sure NISIOISIN still gives nightmares to certain translators that had to suffer him each week until recently.

duckroll

Yuyushiki - Episode 5

7UAnKgd.jpg

This show has really amazing layouts.

This episode was super good. Great flashback. Great backgrounds. Amazing layouts, animation, and direction as usual. Deep themes like memory loss, death, economics, poverty gap, and The Usual Suspects. It's really enlightening watching the world through the eyes of mentally challenged girls. Such an emotional character drama! (looooool)

I love this show. <3

Steins;Gate 3

I've heard good things about this show, but I think I'll stop here. It was hard for me to get myself to finish the third episode. So far, I found it neither funny nor exciting nor mysterious nor.. anything good at all. I can't stand watching another episode of this annoying prick of a protagonist constantly spouting nonsense and laughing like an idiot.
It takes a while to get going but once it does, its great.

Theonik

Infinite Stratos 12 -FIN-
Well I guess that was that. He just had to
Magically recover and be the one to finish the battle in the end making everything in the last episode pretty pointless.
This was kind of a waste of time.
Oh well... Waifu rankings still stand I think.

Suite Precure 37

It's Halloween gaiz

Ako is a tsundere? This is even worse. I won't let you make me think Ako is actually decent. Fuck that, she's still lame. She wasn't even possessed when she was terrible, so I can't forgive her like I did with Ellen (and maybe Mephisto). More SoutaxAko shit.

Trio the Minor appears, and they managed to disable Cresendo Tone using an incomplete song of melody which not only gave Muse time to shine, but it sped up Noise's revival. His skeletal remains are no longer in stone and implies that his body is back. Also Otokichi was the one who sealed noise with his super piano of justice, which is probably why Muse had a watered down version (before she removed her mask :/)

Cure Muse is such a child. She blows bubbles.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Maken-Ki! - 07

JREoPq6.png
BgXd8JZ.png

m252mTz.png
VEW6GOe.png

Changing my OTP, don't know where that blue haired girl went off to... ;_; But this is just as good if not better!

New girls show up to lend a hand to the club for shit that may be going down in the coming episodes. Of course there's friction between the two groups from the start and matters simply can't be settled until we get some lewd super powered volleyball action.

I presume because of its crazy fanservice-to-anything else level that exceeded even Samurai Girls'?

That and I didn't really care for any of the plot that does happen in Samurai Girls. And I prefer white knights to doormats, even if the white knight has incredibly dumb hair.
That said, I enjoyed both of them for what they are.

It's like every time I push a button combination by mistake on these pages, I get ass and panties gifs. Thanks, SDBurton!

Onto Suffer Precure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom