• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Looks like Da Vinci, is named
Isaac, is a scientist from Earth obsessed with the Arcane.
Not really hard to figure out when they spell it out like that to you.

Well, some people don't think about characters in a clearly fictional story
being real historical figures. Or they just don't know much about Isaac Newton.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Jewelpet Happiness 05:

IIAh74nl.jpg

Biting down on a Sugar Daddy: not even once.

Happiness is really hitting it out of the park. The short
musical number
in this episode was legitimately hilarious, and it looks like Marie is going to be this season's Opal minus the overt villainy. I do love Nanami-esque bumbling oujosamas.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Jojo's Bizarre Adventure] (2000) 5
Super budget episode. Tons of off-model animation and stills, but training through the previous two arcs prepared me. :p Didn't expect to feel DTLesque, what with the bromance and
wishing Avdol weren't dead. ;__; AVDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The fight was really good despite the animation dip, though. Very imaginative use of the villain's stand, but I have to say I prefer the ripple users to the stand users for some reason.
Miyazaki didn't direct it.
oh right, never mind

Kurita

Arashi are also the only group to stand against the AKB onslaught. The 2012 single rankings has 8 singles from AKB and its related groups on it. The other 2 are from Arashi.

Otaku > Fangirls apparently.
Arashi's singles don't have 3 or 4 different editions though haha

Thoraxes

Yahari - 06

So I figured out that I am #TeamYukino

Yuigahama's b-day is one day before mine.

That
dog
sure is a convenient
plot device.

Good thing they didn't
draw that shit out. Though, I kinda wish they never cleared up the misunderstanding and Yukino and Hikigaya hooked up.

Dat nee-san.

Yuyurishiki - 01

Mellow as fuck.

Need time to choose a color still.

Yahari - 06

So I figured out that I am #TeamYukino

Yuigahama's b-day is one day before mine.

That
dog
sure is a convenient
plot device.
They didn't even need the dog, she could have just been shopping there and seen them.
That's what I expected to happen when watching.

Saprol

Yahari - 06

Good thing they didn't
draw that shit out. Though, I kinda wish they never cleared up the misunderstanding and Yukino and Hikigaya hooked up.

Dat nee-san.
Suppose that'd be too easy. Still, Yukino went and got the apron that he said looked good on her. :3

They didn't even need the dog, she could have just been shopping there and seen them.
That's what I expected to happen when watching.
Yeah, I was expecting
her to spot them walking past her or something rather than the dog running off. At least we got some cute dog drawings.

Valvrave Episode 5

ahaha a random singing number, ok I didn't see that coming what so ever.

I really like how this show takes the time to make fun of itself I guess.

Also I thought the whole donation thing was funny, hey we have all these followers and we need $$$ to do things. Very reminiscent of today with streams & websites.

Did homegirl really say oh a rainbow? Come on. Anywho get it Haruto, I think you can maintain a relationship for at least 1 episode.

zeroshiki

Arashi's singles don't have 3 or 4 different editions though haha

I think they do. They just don't encourage fans to purchase multiple copies to do handshake events. I can't believe that Arashi of all people is the last stand of traditional music in Japan. Just close up shop at this point.

Articalys

I think they do. They just don't encourage fans to purchase multiple copies to do handshake events. I can't believe that Arashi of all people is the last stand of traditional music in Japan. Just close up shop at this point.
Purely out of curiosity, how do you define "traditional music in Japan"?

Kurita

They usually release a regular and limited edition, that's it.
But yeah, they don't have the same system of handshake events like some female idols.

So I caught my wife up on Evangelion, though we still have through the Rebuild movie series, but we wanted to watch something much more lighthearted next up.

qQ761Knl.jpg

Will Hyoka do the trick? I only know that it's done by Kyoto Animation. Nothing more than that.

dumbyugi

So I caught my wife up on Evangelion, though we still have through the Rebuild movie series, but we wanted to watch something much more lighthearted next up.

Will Hyoka do the trick? I only know that it's done by Kyoto Animation. Nothing more than that.

It's lighthearted but it's also incredibly boring.

survivor

Banned

http://i.imgur.com/qQ761Knl.jpg[IMG]

Will Hyoka do the trick? I only know that it's done by Kyoto Animation. Nothing more than that.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it will, it's pretty good too.

sonicmj1

Hataraku Maou-sama! 6
I'm calling it right now, there is no chance of Maou dating Emi. It will end with Chiho or nobody.

I'd be surprised if it ended with anybody, since Maou has shown the sex drive of a wet sponge.

Hopefully we'll at least get a sequel to kanna-cries-gintoki-laughs.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Well.

After doing some Googling around, I have to say that I didn't realize what I said about KyoAni was like, an actual thing people argue over. I was just basing it on casual observation of their shows since K-On!.

So, er...my bad?

Side effect of said Googling: I think I want to watch Chuu2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom