• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Took a lot longer than expected and tried to include as many as I could. Enjoy.
ibyQeTLgAyupVz.png
Is that what Minako and Artemis were doing when they were alone?

Well I'm still about 20-30 pages behind but those posts were about 230+ pages ago from the last OT so I'm not that far behind, haha.

Is the forum default quote highlighting supposed to be working yet or are you using some kind of add on for that? My posts are highlighted but not when someone quotes me.

I'm not sure how quickly I'll get to and finished Banner II. I might be watching too many shows right now,haha.
I'm using a plug-in yes. And I know that feeling about watching too many shows at once haha.

I also have a story from recess. I was hanging with some of my 3rd year students (14/15 years old). My guys were discussing their junk, and the girls were making fun of each other's lack of boobs and groping each other. Then the girls started to make fun of the dudes' junk and the dudes started calling the girls flat. Which then turned into the guys coming to me and interrogating me about my junk while the girl's eagerly listened in from the corner, which then turned into a weird mangled English conversation. This then degenerated into the kids stealing each other's hats and throwing them into the sand.

It was an experience. I had it.
It sounds like one of my Japanese anime.

[Guilty Crown] 12

I think we're finally getting somewhere, but I don't like the destination.
Flashback... What the fuck. Why?!
THE CHERRY ON TOP. AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT SHIT?

[Guilty Crown] 13 & 14

Didn't have nearly enough scenes threatening sexual assault. They even based a joke on it within the same episode.

That's enough Guilty Crown for me.

I dropped Guilty Crown at episode 14 too.

Intresting ..very intresting ..i couldn't get past episode 14 either.Now i'm even less guilty of dropping this anime.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"Interesting" trivia! Ignoring the uke and seme and semen and whatever, these are the pairings that are identical between SD and DTL.

Duckroll x kayos90
SDBurton x ChetRippo

duckroll

Before it got a subforum, it was pretty dead.

I wouldn't say it was pretty dead, but it was kinda slow. About 680 posts in the thread at the point it got a subforum. In comparison Gargantia was at 1160 posts when it got a subforum. For whatever reason, Valvrave over 2300 posts and there still isn't a subforum. Lol.

Theonik

I wouldn't say it was pretty dead, but it was kinda slow. About 680 posts in the thread at the point it got a subforum. In comparison Gargantia was at 1160 posts when it got a subforum. For whatever reason, Valvrave over 2300 posts and there still isn't a subforum. Lol.
Sunrise doing it again!
Boku janaiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Sexy Soldier Sailor Moon R] 085

In a show full of lewd transformation sequences, this is probably the lewdest. I'm totally okay with it, though.

Is it bad that the only thing I could think of during this scene was that
Tuxedo Mask was looking at his naked daughter? I'm actually surprised Demando hasn't tried to bone Sexy-Usa yet considering how much he resembles Queen Serenity.

P.S. Avoiding the next episode previews is futile considering the fucking prologues spoil everything anyway. :|

Pachael

I thought AS' subforum choices were arbitrary, considering that iM@S and GuP don't have them. (Particularly the former, I mean, that Mako-nyan pic earlier slayed me.)

Jarmel

Banned
Turn-A Gundam 18-

Well it looks like someone is starting to enjoy their role. I also have a feeling that announcement is going to backfire.

Defuser

I would prefer threads in AS doesn't get a subforum. It seems quite dead with various kinds of topics spreading out the posts. Subforum is more for estabished popular franchise such as One Piece, Gundam, Code Geass, Index/Railgun, SAO.etc

Setokai yakuindomo Oav - 06
So Oav 7 is already planned ? I guess this is better than nothing at all .
The replacement they got
for the 4th number on the contest
was golden ..
Bring it on 7th oav !!!

but still you do feel that the budget isn't that high.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Puchimas 1-10 (Rewatch)

So yeah, realized that I'd watched the first 10 episodes of Puchimas before I watched iM@S, so I didn't quite "get" them. So I figured I'd watch them again now that I've seen iM@S. Still a great show.

Also, "Thank You Yesterdays" is the best ED to never get a full version. Seriously, I want a full version so badly. ;_;

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jokes aside the next time I do a list there will be posters in multiple pairings, as limiting them to one makes it a pain in the ass to find a pairing for their other compatible partner. :lol
What people want are explanations behind your thinking otherwise people will suspect you cobbled it all together willy nilly.

Quasar

Red Data Girl 9 - I liked it, with the main plot finally starting roll. Which is the problem. Only 3 episodes left. This is just like Maou Yuusha where it only found its footing at episode 8.

Gah.

And again there isn't even a fan translation of the novels to be seen.

Jokes aside the next time I do a list there will be posters in multiple pairings, as limiting them to one makes it a pain in the ass to find a pairing for their other compatible partner. :lol

Maybe with an animeGAF relatiohship chart? A possible harem ending?! Oh the possibilities...

Guess he'll be Sugita and I'll be Nakamura.

I'll go with this.

C2ffsKa.gif

Why haven't there been any more subbed Tokyo Encounter episodes in a while...

Haha.

Well we're only like uh , 6 episodes behind.

CD single sales May 6-12 (too many this week, so below are new releases only, click here for the full >1000 list)

*2, 22,152 22,152 Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000% character song Masato Hijirikawa

Idol power.

Yeah this. It's honestly pretty simple.

Nobody is going to license something that isn't going to sell.

But that's basically been Sentai's licensing strategy.

Though I much rather have no one license something than have Sentai license it.

Why isn't Hyouka licensed yet?

Arent there like 20 conventions coming up starting this weekend...

You take that at face value despite watching/reading ALOT of shounen?

Rule 1:
Dead people aren't dead, till you see their body.
Rule 2:
Even if they are dead, they won't stay dead until it's established there isn't a revivification tool (Dragonballs, Dedicated white mage etc).
In the context of Attack on Titan:
So far the titans have either killed the humans before eating them or just chomped them in half, Eren was swallowed whole minus one arm.

Attack on Titan just seems like an edgy and nontraditional contemporary shonen that continues to go against many trends of the genre that I think the rules just dont even seem to apply for it.
If it did, Eren and Armin would have both received some powerup at that moment, natsu dragneel style. That would have been quite cool and fun

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
What people want are explanations behind your thinking otherwise people will suspect you cobbled it all together willy nilly.

I just get this "Yuno" vibe from you, and I always thought Thoraxes to be the "Miyako" out of AnimeGaf, so I did a little roleplaying "what if" in my head and it made it happen. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Nanoha As - 5

tumblr_m8bjfiFxi71rq0olko1_400.gif

^ Pretty much summarizes the opening fight sequence. Nice seeing as they didn't completely overpower the guys that kicked their asses in the second episode and are now practically equals.

All right Crono you got her cornered! Now-WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!?

Come on! How many times are they gonna be right at the corner of victory only for another new character to show up and steal their thunder? Not that that's a bad thing, it's pretty exciting but what's next? The return of Lady Sephiroth? Aw well. So Tuxedo Mask here ruined everything for them.

Wait what? These guys
are just programs created by the Necronomicon to follow this girl's every order?

Damn, this show suddenly took a subtle turn for the tragic.

DiGiKerot

Puchimas 1-10 (Rewatch)

Also, "Thank You Yesterdays" is the best ED to never get a full version. Seriously, I want a full version so badly. ;_;

It was bundled with one of the releases of the first volume of the Puchimas anime that was released a month or two back - it's just that no-one bothered ripping it and posting it to the interwebs. I actually have the CD at home, so I know it exists! It even has a weird-sounding Puchidol-only version of the song!

There were also non-group/solo versions of the song on the Puchimas character singles for whichever characters appeared in that OP, and those have been out for ages. They may well be easier to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom