• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hataraku Maou-sama! 04

RKdCwFq.jpg

The landlady is probably the most interesting character yet.

Hataraku Maou-sama 4

Great episode as per usual.
Emi's backstory brought me down a bit, poor Emi. I was pleasantly surprised at the development her coworker friend got, I hope she appears a few more times in the show. Also holy shit that Oyasan is in on all of this magic demon hoobla, and two more characters are apparently going to be introduced. This gon' get even better.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Does Max Heart suck the soul out of your body or something? cajunator said he likes it.

I'm saying this in a totally non-judgmental way, but cajun likes things for vastly different reasons than I do. I can go into more detail if you wish, but Max Heart obliterates every last trace of everything that made Futari wa fun and leaves a repetitive, slapdash, zero-budget, infantile, soullessly commercial pile of horseshit in its place. If you care about the characters in even the slightest capacity or expect even the most basic aspects of competent storytelling in the things you watch, it's an infuriating experience.

UsKjgGg.gif

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Nice Skullgirls avatar.
But then you reminded me that Beowulf got eliminated...
I'd be pissed if I actually voted.

Thanks! Had to make a temporary switch when members from the SG voting thread mentioned that one of the devs said that Feng has feelings for Cerebella. :D

I'm saying this in a totally non-judgmental way, but cajun likes things for vastly different reasons than I do. I can go into more detail if you wish, but Max Heart obliterates every last trace of everything that made Futari wa fun and leaves a repetitive, slapdash, zero-budget, infantile, soullessly commercial pile of horseshit in its place. If you care about the characters in even the slightest capacity or expect even the most basic aspects of competent storytelling in the things you watch, it's an infuriating experience.

This on top of adding a character who is practically worthless even in the series respective movies and the Allstars movie.
She transform and then stops existing until after the fight in GoGo Dream Live. I'm not even joking
. It is a shame, the character wasn't bad but it was straight up wasted potential. That's why Milky Rose is better.

Saprol

Been hating the past 2 months of school. Finished exams so time to drown in anime or something.

Enjoying so far:
Gargantia
Maou-sama
Oreimo S2
Titan
Valvrave

Urge to drop, rising:
Oregairu
Majestic Prince
Yuyushiki

CRAB CRAB CRAB:
Aiura

I didn't understand a bit of that but you gotta use dem square brackets.

wonzo

Banned
Just keep making yourself look more like a fool. Hero's a horrible league player and he did horrible in that game. Also, everyone was upset with how he played that game. Not just me. If you want to make me look bad then go right ahead. Just do it properly instead of taking things out of context. All it does is legitimize you as a shitposter.
Good lord, stop being such a precious petal and get over yourself already.

Syrinx

Heartcatch Precure 40

I wonder what the emergency protocol in most school systems is for "school turns into a giant monster and starts attacking everybody". Itsuki is such a fucking leader, man. Sucks she's leaving the SC presidency and leaving it to that big-schnozzed wiener. I want her charging the battlefield with flag in hand, should that ever become necessary.

RIP Sasorina. Or more accurately, AIP (Awaken in peace; yeah I know that's the lamest thing anybody ever wrote but I don't give a fuck). Now the real Sasorina can go on, living in peace after having been taken in by the Desert Messengers. I thought she was dead for a bit there, and I was a little disappointed at first to see that she was actually alive, but I guess she had her heart flower returned to her...or something? Eh. Was actually a little moved by Kumojacky and Cobraja there and the way they honored a fallen ally. And now they're gonna get serious. They're evil, but they care about each other. I respect that.

Coxy

so my gf picked up Gyo just because the UK version has the amazing title TOKYO FISH ATTACK.

Holy shit this film is stupid. spinning farting fish people. With fartpipe buttplugs being forced into them and ghost fart tentacles and a circus of fart clowns that get attacked by a multibarreled shitcannon.

I dont know what I can possibly make her watch in return

fertygo

so my gf picked up Gyo just because the UK version has the amazing title TOKYO FISH ATTACK.

Holy shit this film is stupid. spinning farting fish people. With fartpipe buttplugs being forced into them and ghost fart tentacles and a circus of fart clowns that get attacked by a multibarreled shitcannon.

I dont know what I can possibly make her watch in return

Blood-C

Time to get payback.

hidamari sketch star 5

Shaft at its finest. Wonder why Japanese girls worry about weight. What's in there diet that can even add much meat?

Also sooo much wide blushing :3

Best show for the soul.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
This on top of adding a character who is practically worthless even in the series respective movies and the Allstars movie.
She transform and then stops existing until after the fight in GoGo Dream Live. I'm not even joking
. It is a shame, the character wasn't bad but it was straight up wasted potential. That's why Milky Rose is better.

LUMINOUS, SHINING STREAAAAAAAAA*stroke*

What could be beyond 360?

Dealwithitity.

Defuser

Episode 3
This episode is waaay too over the top for me. Animation also took a nosedive. This is so bad.

L-Elf is being a one man army slaughtering over 200 guys is soooooo wtf oh wow. Suzaku ain't got shit on him. Ending is :DTL worthy

cajunator

Banned
If I were allowed to post more gifs there would be a less alive Cajun right about now. These things happen for a reason.

this is true.
my heart is under enough stress as it is.

You can get a refund.

Cajun is like a drug addict who is beyond caring about what form he gets or what it's laced with, and couldn't care less about anything else whatsoever.

except my drug of choice hurts nobody and keeps the industry going.
That and your assertion is also rather incorrect.

OceanBlue

In honor of the new thread, have some photos of the new light novel releases of the week.

Volume 8 of Infinite Stratos is finally out.

The reprints of the first few novels are out too, complete with new artist.

And then there's a new volume of Aria: The Scarlet Ammo. Lol.

Lol, complete with news about season two, it seems. I heard the IS novels weren't that popular until the anime came out, so I wonder how well it'll spread the news.

I hope that Henneko character makes it into the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom