• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

chopsticks can't slice or hold liquids

the three of ours are just the pieces...The Holy Trinity that form the One Perfect Utensil

grand-unified-cutlery

i7g4iS7GQIxrQ.gif

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Well where do I begin.

I guess with meats. Actually I think today's shishkabobs was a good example. It was pretty damn good. Better than the steaks I messed with not too long ago.

And Patties.... Jamaican Patties, so flaky and sooo warm inside.

I am now interested in testing things out.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You don't need to hold liquids with a utensil if you're eating from a bowl. Chopsticks can most definitely slice.

You do if you don't want to burn the everloving fuck out of your mouth.

Hey, all you guys should go to the page for the second round if Daisuki title voting and tick that box next to Heartcatch Precure.

Just saying.

Man, so much untranslated stuff on that list that will never make it to the site because nobody cares. Cutie Honey Flash/Tanken Driland/Dr. Slump/GeGeGe no Kitarou ;_______;

duckroll

I wanna see you eat a bowl of cereal and a t-bone steak with chopsticks.

That'll be like playing Devil May Cry with a keyboard. There's nothing wrong with the input device, but the game is just designed specifically to take advantage of something else (which could be inferior!).

You do if you don't want to burn the everloving fuck out of your mouth.

So you use utensils to drink coffee too? :p

That'll be like playing Devil May Cry with a keyboard. There's nothing wrong with the input device, but the game is just designed specifically to take advantage of something else (which could be inferior!).

So you use utensils to drink coffee too? :p

How can you cut with chopsticks? There not sharp at all. Maybe for softer foods it will work.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

Naw you got it wrong. See, the mouse and keyboard, being the preeminent input device with the most possible uses, is very much like the Three Holy Utensils, and not too sticks I pulled off a tree. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom