• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

No, coffee is the best.

Lan and Toya agree.

63kG6Id.jpg
a5vKYQW.gif

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Pizza with a fork means the roof of your mouth lives to see tomorrow.

...that or wait a while.

Who the fuck has the willpower not to tear into their pizza the moment that it's served? If it's not hot enough to give you blisters it's past its expiration date.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

tumblr_lxr5mqEJ1M1qigzmv.gif

someone help

Hey, Anime is about fetishes, so it fits!

ewww

Next thing you'll tell me is that you fuckers eat tacos with forks.

Anime is dead. Food is forever.

Only for burritos if they fuck it up and it collapses as I consume it

nobody actually watches anime in this thread

Can we have a FoodNetworkGAF OT?

cajunator

Banned
Her bra is nearly the same colour as the pillow and her dress is clear so your not the only one.

I was also fooled. No lie.

Forks = crappy motion controls

Choptsticks = traditional controller

Go.

Also, what's everyone's favorite type of cuisine?

Greek gyro

I had to look at it three or four times to confirm that it wasn't the case.

Asparagus tastes like farts. It is just shy of inedible.

Nah.
I eat it right out of the can.

I also eat bugs and snails though.

Jex

This thread spam started earlier than usual and is far weirder than usual.

Either way, I'll have to put my actual impressions on ice.

CorvoSol

Code Geass 14

FUCK YOU NINA. "Shirley was cheerful and it bothered me!" WHO CARES. Why did you even hang out with these people if you hated all of them? And why do you think you suddenly get to say what you want about them, just because Schneizel's using you? You're the worst, Nina. THE WORST. I hate you more than any character in this show.

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO STAY INSIDE OF WHAT!??????????????

Anyway, another thing that bugs me about Lelouch is he never gave two shits about Shirley. Which makes sense, since he doesn't love anyone at all, but I mean, Lelouch DEFINITELY is having sex with C2, and then there was his attempt to get into Kallen's pants, and when they bore him he always had Shirley to mess with. And that's all this is for Lelouch: another part of his perfect high school life has been taken away. Any consequences at all for his actions are unacceptable, you see. He can't be punished or held accountable or suffer in anyway for the many, many people he's killed and hurt.

And REALLY, I mean, he's all "I PROMISE TO SAVE YOU KALLEN!" and does he? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. He's too busy pouting over Shirley now. What an unbelievably deplorable douchebag.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now we're murdering innocents, civilians, women and children just to soothe our guilty conscience. How, again, is this guy supposed to be seen as a good guy? Did Japanese kids root for him en masse? Hooooooo boy. MURDER ALL THESE INNOCENT OR UNDEFENDED PEOPLE! I WON'T ALLOW ANY VIOLATIONS OF THE SANCTITY OF LIFE.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooo boy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA CLOVIS WHAT WERE YOU DOING?

I'm not at all a fan of the little boy who loves violence trope in mecha, but at least V2 manages to almost be more than that. He veers more towards an adult in a child's body is all.

Suzaku using drugs on Kallen is perhaps the most reasonable decision anyone has ever made in this show.

Cornelia is one fine woman and I hope she comes out of all this on top. Suzaku and Cornelia would be a nice end to this.

SO HELP ME GOD IF VALETTA OR DETARD KILLS OGIE.

Oh boy a showdown and we're only halfway into the season! Finally some character development for the king is inbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom