• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Forks = crappy motion controls

Choptsticks = traditional controller

Go.

Also, what's everyone's favorite type of cuisine?

pY2YZ.gif

You know, up until I had watched K-ON, I had never believed that food could be moe.

Forks = crappy motion controls

Choptsticks = traditional controller

Go.

Also, what's everyone's favorite type of cuisine?

Hmmm....

Going beyond what I normally get to eat, I have fondness of Jamaican foods. Chinese and Japanese is also pretty good. Have a variety that I like really.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Code Geass R2 14

Not even to the OP yet, but nobody understands Lelouch? Why would they WANT to? He's murdered innocent people and laughed about it nonstop since this show began. He killed
his sister because she was taking away his attention.
He mind raped
the girl who claimed to love him
and was totes fine with it.

Lelouch Britannia is a sick man, and I cannot hope to want to know what goes through his sick, twisted mind. Don't play that for sympathy. He gets NONE. He's a murderer, liar, and manipulator. I'd pity his worst enemies before I did him, for having the sincere misfortune of being even remotely acquainted with the guy.

And so help me God if he says he loved Shirley this episode.

Oh god I cannot wait for you to get to the end fast enough.

Syrinx

Basically. I only eat microwavable instant rice and there's nothing remotely sticky about it.

Honest question: is there anything that chopsticks are better at doing than western utensils? Because I'm having a difficult time thinking of something.
My aunt has a friend who only eats with chopsticks. She also evidently has a bunch of pyramids hanging over her bed and believes in magic and ghosts. She's a weirdo.

Jintor

Asparagus tastes like farts. It is just shy of inedible.

Dude, you gotta cook that stuff first.

A little butter, a little salt, a little olive oil... pan fry with sliced button mushrooms... fuck yeah! You got yourself a side dish!

Chopsticks are way cool for getting lots of little small things without having to continually slide them off your damn fork. Dumplings yo. Siu mai. Awww yeah. You use a fork to eat siu mai, I don't even fucking know you.

Jegus this thread is moving at lightspeed tonight. "Happy" Memorial Day?

Happy Anime Weekend. I've been catching up on shows the past 2 days now. I'm caught up on Railgun S after first finishing the last 9 episodes of Railgun and now I'm 3 episodes into Gargantia. Tomorrow it will be the rest of Gargantia, Oreimo 2, and depending on my mood, Shingeki no Kyoujin or Hataraku Maou-sama.

fertygo

Well, the series did undergo a switch in how it was produced (traditional to digital) so that, at least, has something to do with the change in art.
Thought so.
Well I think it was canned, but thanks to us gaijins liking it so much, they gave us a second season. That's probably related to the change of art.

This too, damn shame. I would rather the rest of season made in the same process too.

Early 2000's was the dark age.

Branduil

A little butter, a little salt, a little olive oil... pan fry with sliced button mushrooms... fuck yeah! You got yourself a side dish!

Yeah, cooked buttered asparagus is good. Now, lima beans, on the other hand, are a truly unsalvageable culinary joke.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Chopsticks are way cool for getting lots of little small things without having to continually slide them off your damn fork. Dumplings yo. Siu mai. Awww yeah. You use a fork to eat siu mai, I don't even fucking know you.

Your disapproval is meaningless! I eat pizza with a fork so I'm already disowned by like 95% of humanity.

Using a fork to eat Siu Mai seems redundant when you can perfectly stab them with a chopstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom