• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trejo

I'm a little hurt that Mad P-chan doesn't seem thrilled by the thought of having me as an oneesama.

It's okay, tho. Instro-chan is all I need anyway.

Branduil

iikMsKr8YXNRx.jpg

ipE2eV8LubJLX.jpg

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I'm a little hurt that Mad P-chan doesn't seem thrilled by the thought of having me as an oneesama.

It's okay, tho. Instro-chan is all I need anyway.

I love everything about you, trejo-aneesama. I am simply bound by obligation ;_;

DiGiKerot

Speaking of the UK being unfair...

xmZ0Svx.jpg

Watanabe heck yeah! Although the only thing I remember from his panel content over the weekend is that the only anime he's been watching recently is Flowers of Evil and he thinks it's great.

Jex

The Big O - 14

Yeah.. its not the same, at least the art.. S1 never look this bad, the new composition and color design are fugly.

The character art also degrading, well at least the mech part still good.

The episode itself was rather bad, such a contrived episode.

And fucking tomatoes man.

Well, the series did undergo a switch in how it was produced (traditional to digital) so that, at least, has something to do with the change in art.

Well, the series did undergo a switch in how it was produced (traditional to digital) so that, at least, has something to do with the change in art.

Well I think it was canned, but thanks to us gaijins liking it so much, they gave us a second season. That's probably related to the change of art.

CorvoSol

Code Geass R2 14

Not even to the OP yet, but nobody understands Lelouch? Why would they WANT to? He's murdered innocent people and laughed about it nonstop since this show began. He killed
his sister because she was taking away his attention.
He mind raped
the girl who claimed to love him
and was totes fine with it.

Lelouch Britannia is a sick man, and I cannot hope to want to know what goes through his sick, twisted mind. Don't play that for sympathy. He gets NONE. He's a murderer, liar, and manipulator. I'd pity his worst enemies before I did him, for having the sincere misfortune of being even remotely acquainted with the guy.

And so help me God if he says he loved Shirley this episode.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I imagine the rice confusion is because western rice is rarely sticky.

Basically. I only eat microwavable instant rice and there's nothing remotely sticky about it.

Honest question: is there anything that chopsticks are better at doing than western utensils? Because I'm having a difficult time thinking of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom