• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Gargantia 4

Nothing really happened but the episode was enjoyable enough. I admit I was expecting something more from
Ledo meeting Bebel, mostly to help Ledo understand that physically weak people have their place too
. but even if it didn't provide anything special, it did help
to show us something about Ledo.

Dennis

Banned
Shingeki no Kyojin 3 - weak episode. Nothing much happened and the animation seemed sparse and lazy. Guess this is that potato girl people keep talking about. Her gimmick is that she is hungry all the time.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
shipping real 3d girls is disgusting!

Like I said, it's not shipping when it's official!

tumblr_majxuhWJT61qh2xylo1_500.jpg

tumblr_majxuhWJT61qh2xylo2_1280.jpg

shipping real 3d girls is disgusting!

I'm not getting any addresses here though.

Gah, I feel empty right now. I have things I have on the list to watch, but I can't bring myself to do much about it. I don't know if what I finished yesterday left too much of an impact, or that I should just press on with Precure without a break, or just do something else for a bit....

Or because my room feels stuffy...

Speaking of voice actresses, Crunchyroll grabbed another Biglobe poll for an article, this time on what female seiyuu you would most want to get verbally abused by. Teh Rie took the number one spot, as expected, but Saori Hayami was a very close second, with Sawashiro not far behind in third. No idea how KanaHana got to fourth.

Don't they sell CDs for this kind of stuff? Well, I guess it's not the most unusual fetish...

Taiga is hardly Rie's most abusive role. Mofuggas need to do some research beforehand.

cajunator

Banned
Speaking of voice actresses, Crunchyroll grabbed another Biglobe poll for an article, this time on what female seiyuu you would most want to get verbally abused by. Teh Rie took the number one spot, as expected, but Saori Hayami was a very close second, with Sawashiro not far behind in third. No idea how KanaHana got to fourth.

Don't they sell CDs for this kind of stuff? Well, I guess it's not the most unusual fetish...

I wanna get yelled at by Haruko momoi.

Thoraxes

And just as you said that, I found this.

romi-paku-and-rie-kugimiya.jpg

Fucking HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Delicious!

Hell to the fucking yes.

It should've been

SbiQMhB.jpg

not Kuroneko.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If anything it's worse as they know what's wrong with this series and yet they'll do absolutely nothing to fix it. Fucking garbage.
I really don't know who to blame at this point. The anime producers or the mangaka or whomever is controlling the IP. It's just a mess.

Eriko Nakamura (Haruka) and Asami Imai (Chihaya) try to be as gay as possible most of the time. They even did this music video just to pander to yurifans.

True bros.
Japanese taTU?

Man, the bottom of that list seems to be just filling out a top ten. lol

Narag

Attack on Titan 4

I feel like I learned more about the world in this ep than the previous three although that's probably. Cheap looking but a good ep. Starting to appreciate the cast diversity too given the comic relief Sasha provides and the quiet strength Mikasa exudes.

Oh my god at the ending. I knew there was going to be some sort of stinger but man, wasn't prepared for that.
feels good to look forward to next week.

7Th

Even with Minorin, Iori has a lot more potential for yurilust than Taiga ever had. Ergo, Iori is much superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom