• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Horizon-

Persona 4 The Animation (finished)

Overall I liked it, I thought it would be more serious but like others have mentioned when I previously asked, it was pretty lighthearted most of the time and I'm ok with that.

Arata The Legend 4
tumblr_mm15dkDmdu1qecm6ho10_500.png

Wow well this was a good episode. One of the events was rather predictable and followed the whole thing like any other anime would but it was still enjoyable. So glad for Hinohara and he looks good in every scene, especially all his emotions and his pure definition of trust and friendship values. The episode sold me on wanting to get and buy the manga ( I guess it releases here in the US, though I dont think no one on the site reads it, so :( ).

I do think they made it clear that they are blazing through the material fast, the last two minutes of the episode bordered on like stringing a random assortment of events together in fast speed regardless of spatial and temporal constraints that made it just seem rushed
one scene Kannagi is on the airship miles out from land, the next he is walking in, while Hinohara is still in front of the rock, didnt make much sense and then he happens to rush out to a boat, oh and they could have animated the city being rebuilt and all of that, and given explanation to how all the folks of the reckoning were safe and appeared randomly...
. Minor issues, but well time limits.

cajunator

Banned
Son of a bitch. the samsung TV I was using as a monitor suddenly went apeshit and stuck on Demo mode permanently.
Now I have to revert back to my shitty old one :(
I do not blame it on Arjuna.

Jarmel

Banned
Arjuna 6-

This idiot's arguments were based on some fundamental fallacies and they wasted so much time on it. There is the underlying assumption that easy is inherently bad but that is incorrect. This feels like a very overt dissemination of capitalism. I mean if the show really wants to get into the area of discussing profit rates and the capitalistic obsession over that, then they might be trying to tackle too much.

Branduil

Arjuna 6-

This idiot's arguments were based on some fundamental fallacies and they wasted so much time on it. There is the underlying assumption that easy is inherently bad when it's incorrect. This feel like a very overt dissemination of capitalism. I mean if the show really wants to get into the area of discussing profit rates and the capitalistic obsession over that, then they might be trying to tackle too much.

iNLUesOMabJbx.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Arjuna 6-

This idiot's arguments were based on some fundamental fallacies and they wasted so much time on it. There is the underlying assumption that easy is inherently bad when it's incorrect. This feel like a very overt dissemination of capitalism. I mean if the show really wants to get into the area of discussing profit rates and the capitalistic obsession over that, then they might be trying to tackle too much.

Just wait until the next episode!

You probably put too much wideface strain on it.

no, its my old little 25 inch TV thankfully not my 55 inch beast TV.
If that one goes I would be a lot more pissed off.

cajunator

Banned
Seriously though it was so weird. The TV suddenly went into antenna mode looking for TV channels and static. Then it wouldnt let me switch the source anymore. Its stuck. even the power button wouldnt work so I had to unplug it.
I wonder how difficult it is to fix these things?

More people need to watch Smile Precure! 35.

But I'm not that far yet.

Cardcaptor Sakuweeeeh 4

Picnic denied, she had chores instead. Who the hell is Rika?

She met with her dreamboat though and became even more adorable. Unfortunately the House had wood.

Tomoyo is pretty useful in regards to showing up, although considering where she was filming from, she got an eyeful of fanservice. I can imagine Sakura's reaction if she sees it.

"Uweeeeeh!?"

cajunator

Banned
But I'm not that far yet.

Cardcaptor Sakuweeeeh 4

Picnic denied, she had chores instead. Who the hell is Rika?

She met with her dreamboat though and became even more adorable. Unfortunately the House had wood.

Tomoyo is pretty useful in regards to showing up, although considering where she was filming from, she got an eyeful of fanservice. I can imagine Sakura's reaction if she sees it.

"Uweeeeeh!?"

The innocence of the show makes it a million times cuter than a normal anime.

Thoraxes

That's not the worst escher boobs/butt pose I've ever seen, but there's something kinda spine twisty about it. Although I think it might be accurate...ish. Stupid reality.

bueno.jpg

That picture totally crashed the shit out of my computer for a couple minutes but it was worth it.

Finally, something both sides can love! :D

(HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH EMI)

Don't mind if I do!

This is how one ends a war!

They both have the bodies of an angel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom