• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mawaru Penguindrum 24 (END)

This was a really touching ending and I'm glad I went back to this show after leaving it at the half-way point for so long. I really enjoyed the characters in this show since a lot were eccentric as fuck and I wasn't expecting so much weird nonsense. Their relationships with each other were all really touching as well,
even/especially the Takakura's when none of them are blood-related
. Great show, would definitely rock n' roll fight again someday.
Are you ready for LESBIAN BEAR STORM?

faridmon

Probably more recently where seiyuus are doing more than just voicing a character.

Yeah, now Seyuus are becoimg the attraction of the show itself.

I thought theres seasoned citizens as VA's. Seems like a lot required to be one, needs to be able to sing so one can get cds and character songs, look good to be at events (if in an idol or otome anime)...etc.

Aye. Seyuus seems to be the face of teh Anime and tend to actually perform, but I wish we had some talented Seyuss that suit characters like teh old days. i still shiver when I hear Casharn VA. Such an awesome VA!

Jarmel

Banned
Arjuna 5-

iikMsKr8YXNRx.jpg

Cocaine-Is-Hell-Of-A-Drug.gif

Oh boy. This show is preachy as fuck. I wonder what was the diet for the people working on the show. Did they go out to the woods and pick mushrooms from the ground? Also what the fuck at the solution? How the hell did they get it that quick? Did someone just have an umbilical cord laying around in their backpocket? Apparently this whole event could have been avoided if they had just learned from the mountain.

iDVi1Rh0gLv86.jpg

Also looks like Arjuna might need to cut a bitch.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

7Th

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I wonder what was the diet for the people working on the show. Did they go out to the woods and pick mushrooms from the ground?

To be fair, this is probably what all animators do for subsistence; just not for moral reasons.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It was a joke, I watched them. The running in the last one needs a more work, it's too slow; the artist has some handle of weight, but he doesn't understand running very well. Overall, not worth being furry for.

Yeah I guess it's not nearly enough for someone like you.

Still though.

Still.

cajunator

Banned
Arjuna 5-

iikMsKr8YXNRx.jpg

Cocaine-Is-Hell-Of-A-Drug.gif

Oh boy. This show is preachy as fuck. I wonder what was the diet for the people working on the show. Did they go out to the woods and pick mushrooms from the ground? Also what the fuck at the solution? How the hell did they get it that quick? Did someone just have an umbilical cord laying around in their backpocket? Apparently this whole event could have been avoided if they had just learned from the mountain.

iDVi1Rh0gLv86.jpg

Also looks like Arjuna might need to cut a bitch.

Yeah that
umbilical cord thing was really confusing. WHERE did they get that? why did they just have it there?

Dat Imaishi.

Oh yes.

I have it right here...

FeYhr.jpg

Oh yes. That's the one!

Probably the biggest mistake is to think too hard about Geass. Just turn off your brain and enjoy the lulz. That worked for me!

You shouldn't turn your brain completely off when watching Geass because it does raise some thought-provoking thoughts and moral dilemmas...once in a while anyway.

But then again, those get pushed aside when this happens:

ATTENTION ENTIRE WORLD! OBEY ME OR GET NUKED!

Nana

Ugh, just not my type of show. I dislike both Nanas, especially the red one who is slutty and changes boyfriends every episode. So much stupid drama and relationship problems.

cajunator

Banned
Earth Maiden Arjuna 07

Numerical tentacles, mind control and live action veggie drink commercials. Arjuna has it all!
Chris is really strange. what are his motives? Why does he even refuse to kill Raaja?
Also its amusing how this show uses so many words to express how dangerous words are.

Mr.Jeff

This thread goes to places I never imagined it ever would.

Edit: Also I don't think I've ever seen anything Ikuhara related. I'm assuming it's something more weird than Yami though.

Mr.Jeff

You've never watched Sailor Moon?
No? It's kinda one of those mental blocks I have. I equate it with it being made at the time when anime was still being made for it's original target demographic.

If it's any balance, I haven't gotten beyond episode 1 of Cardcaptors either because there was something creepy about Sakura's crush.

No? It's kinda one of those mental blocks I have. I equate it with it being made at the time when anime was still being made for it's original target demographic.

If it's any balance, I haven't gotten beyond episode 1 of Cardcaptors either because there was something creepy about Sakura's crush.

There's something creepy about a young girl liking one of her brother's friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom