• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
I went into the episode thinking of a lot of twists. Like whether it's Donnie Darko, Madoka, Blood-C, School Days, and a host of other types of twists. I can honestly say I didn't expect that.

I have to finish eating first before I continue.

Eh. It wasn't THAT bad. I have been snacking throughout this episode and stuff. I do have an iron constitution though.

The next episode is pretty hilarious in its own way.

I look forward to it. Have to stop after 10 though because sleep and work tomorrow morning (this morning training shit sucks)

Arjuna episode 9 is certainly special, but there's still the closing arc!

I won't lie ...i still have some bit of memory for the first episodes in my head ..and i'm sure i've watched arjuna to the end ..but my head was so full of "...." that i can't recall what the ending was. i think that the closing arc wasn't something i was ready for even after all the other episodes

cajunator

Banned
One thing I really like about Arjuna is the interesting camera angles. It tries all sorts of crazy stuff, and it mostly works.
This show is really rather captivating. I'm enjoying it a whole lot.

I was having soup.

I was eating avocado and tangerines.

Hataraku Maou-sama! - 4
Emi pitching a fit felt a little bit forced, but the flashback was basically setting the episode up for that moment. Chiho didn't deserve to walk in during the middle of that. And now a new antagonist has been introduced.

Attack on Titan - 3-4

This show really gets the blood pumping when it wants to like the song choice near the end of episode 3 and the big surprise in episode 4. There's this palpable sense of place and urgency about everything that I really like. And even with all of the tension, Sasha is the only comic relief character of the cast and her moments were really funny to me.

The rusty belt thing in episode 3 felt lazy. Although, the events around it and the very end were satisfying so it didn't bother me much.

Suisei no Gargantia - 3-4
It seemed strange to me that Ledo would so easily let a random person on the ship control Chamber. I know that the higher ups made an agreement with him and all so there shouldn't be reason from him to worry. But he's shown himself to be cautious in the past, and that seemed like info he would hold onto for a bit longer.

I like the use of Chamber translating Ledo's language during conversations. That scene with Bevel was very nice as well.

wonzo

Banned
Earth Girl this show is kind of messed up 09

What the fuck? I cant either.

They actually went there. wow.
This show doesn't fuck around.
Arjuna 9-

http://i.minus.com/ibhDNEiLPk9u8p.gif

I can't finish my dinner now.
lmao

What type of sick fuck creates something like this?
godintraining.jpg

Syrinx

To Loveru 1

So I basically figured, "What the hell, I'll just watch some smut!"

Basically what I was expecting. Girl magically appears in bathtub, naked, boobs, crazy shit happens, guy accidentally confesses to her, yada yada yada.

Needs Fukuyama.

To Loveru 1

So I basically figured, "What the hell, I'll just watch some smut!"

Basically what I was expecting. Girl magically appears in bathtub, naked, boobs, crazy shit happens, guy accidentally confesses to her, yada yada yada.

Needs Fukuyama.

This better be uncensored.

cajunator

Banned
Earth Girl Arjuna 10

Fun in a biological laboratory!
This episode had angry father son mental warfare, genetic manipulation and disaster!
A very potentially big disaster.
At least it didnt have prenatal soup I guess.

Anyway I have to get some sleep. Its been fun. stay tuned for the run to the finish when I resume tomorrow night!

I've been watching an episode of Shin Sekai Yori every morning, which is the perfect pace to keep me on my toes.

I'm really looking forward to reading the book when this is all over. I'm still incredibly confused, but in a good way. Haha.

Articalys

FYI, that's the exact same thing I posted earlier this morning but immediately took down after I learned it was fake. (It's just Emi and Chiho pasted over what was original an evolution vs. creationism poll or something).

cajunator

Banned
Arjuna 10-

A boring episode filled with daddy issues and more daddy issues.

It was admittedly not as great as episode 9. what is it with episode 9's anyway being so awesome usually? I guess its far enough into the series to introcuce interesting twists and your familiarity with characters makes it eotionally involving when something happens to them. But episode 9's tend to be fucking awesome.
Except maybe Saikano episode 09. Hooooooly shit that episode is a lot of things, but what happens is not awesome.

Syrinx

Hataraku Maou-sama, and why not, it's a subplot for AnimeGAF.

But this had to have been the third fucking Team Emi vs. Team Whoever thing today. At some point you guys just need to give it a rest.

I'm going to bed. If you're angry at my crankiness, blame homework and Mest.

cajunator

Banned
But this had to have been the third fucking Team Emi vs. Team Whoever thing today. At some point you guys just need to give it a rest.

Same here. I need to wake up early. Im already stretching it.
I do have an alarm clock with one of those wake the dead alarm hammer bells on top of it.

It's ok, I've been working on a bitch ass paper and studying as well when I wasn't watching cuteness. I just remind myself after next week I can watch a bunch of cuteness for months!

Kinos journey is one of the best anime of all time though so any wallpaper of it is a welcomed sight.

It really is, more people need to watch it! I'm sad that no one else wants to share awesome wallpapers though. Don't you want to share high res cute goodness with everyone cajun? You know you do!

The team stuff didn't always apply to waifus. I still remember the HanaIro/AnoHana wars.

How was this a thing, they're totally different shows!

HanaIro was trash anyway! #teamAnoHana

cajunator

Banned
It really is, more people need to watch it! I'm sad that no one else wants to share awesome wallpaper's though. Don't you want to share high res cute goodness with everyone cajun? You know you do!

How was this a thing, they're totally different shows!

HanaIro was trash anyway! #teamAnoHana

Maybe tomorrow. Remind me after work (around 6 PM central Us time) I work twelve hours.

Also I like Hana Iro and Ano Hana and bought both NISA sets so I won that war!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom