• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!! 6

Possibly my favorite episode in this series. So the first part is about a Brony who runs around and sexually assaults young women. Okay so he's not a Brony just a guy in a horse mask and he doesn't rape them he just forces them to have pony tails. But the cop from the other day is back and she's freakin' out 'cuz well, ain't nobody what cares about her problems or somethin'. Anyway the Ponyman catches Kyoko and she has an adorable ponytail. Then Kaname and Sousuke catch the culprit and he goes to jail.

Second half was about a haunted hospital, where hilariously scary things kept happening, with no effect on Sousuke. Kaname was left to act straightman until she fell through a floor, which freaked poor Sagara out. The episode concludes with the series highlight: riding home, Kaname asks Sousuke if he was scared when she fell. After a few moments of silence, he admits he was, and she teases him the rest of the way back. It's a little thing, but showing Sousuke afraid of anything is a big deal.

EDIT: Are people branding Rin-ne as just a bad tourism video now? C'mon, all that Kamogawa stuff isn't any worse than Code Geass' Pizza Hut stuff.

Articalys

Single CD
*3, *50,845 *50,845 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% "Maji Love 2000%"
*5, *27,132 *27,132 The IDOLM@STER Live Theater Performance vol.1
*9, *11,688 *11,688 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W "Koi wa Chaos no Shimobenari"
13, **6,976 **6,976 Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san "Nanatsu no Umi yori Kimi no Umi"
14, **6,893 **6,893 Suisei no Gargantia "Kono Sekai wo Bokura wa Matteita"
15, **6,684 *31,229 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. "reunion"
20, **4,387 **4,387 Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 2nd A's "Snow Rain ~unison~trilogy~"
22, **4,354 *20,047 Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. "Fantastic future"
23, **3,780 **3,780 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W "Yotte S.O.S." "Wonder Nanda? Kataomoi"
26, **3,371 **3,371 Tiger & Bunny Single Relay Project vol.2
27, **3,357 **3,357 New Prince of Tennis "Side-by-Side"
29, **3,330 *60,327 AKB0048 Next Stage "Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu"
30, **3,231 **3,231 Hataraku Maou-sama! "Zero!!"
31, **3,106 **3,106 Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu "Anata no Eranda Kono Toki wo"
34, **2,773 **2,773 Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu "Itsumo Kono Basho de"
36, **2,690 *35,334 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% "Canon"
43, **2,229 **6,585 Yuyushiki "Se-no!!" "Affection"

wonzo

Banned
Oreimo S2 4

oreimos24.jpg

Yeah... at this stage the entire thing feels like they're going through a checklist of things they haven't pandered with yet so I'm pretty much done with this sick, sad series. Someone call me if we end up with a Maname/Ayase end.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also this Arjuna show sounds like it could be a right laugh. Haven't read the impressions mind cos it would be silly to spoil it if I decide to check it out.

Oreimo 4

Disappointed that they are skipping around like this.

I mean they did a good job with the smaller parts but man it feels like they are rushing it.

Oh well I can look forward to
Ayase handcuffing Kyosuke, Kuroneko confessing and Kirino's false BF arc.

Just based on the kind of stuff I've seen you post episode impressions of, I probably could have told you from the start that Toradora wouldn't be something you'd be into.

Lol :p but I'm open to all kinds of anime, liked stuff like K-on!! and Clannad AS

If you're not into it now don't bother, nothing dramatic will rescue it for you.

*Adds Canis to The List*

Already invested time in it so might aswel see the rest, and whats that list? :p

cajunator

Banned
Team Idolmaster
Team Ohana/Nako/Minchi.
Team Anaru/Menma.
Team Madoka/Ran/Muginami.
Team Kanna/Ichika.
Team Mashiro/Nanami
Team Emi/Chiho.

Each of these sub arguments have been enjoyable especially Team Kanna/Ichika.

Team Takane/Makoto
Team Minchi
Team Anaru
Team Lan
Team Kanna
Team Misaki
Team Chiho

My wallpaper is just something someone made from fanart, but I love it.

I'm surprised I've kept a video game wallpaper for so long when I watch far more anime than I play games.

Mine:

YES

THE MAOU NENDOROID HAS THE HERO DAKIMAKURA AS A PROP

Those removeable horns are the most adorable thing about her.

Also this Arjuna show sounds like it could be a right laugh. Haven't read the impressions mind cos it would be silly to spoil it if I decide to check it out.

Arjuna is SPECIAL. Its entertaining throughout. Never a dull moment.
Its actually pretty competent, considering how preachy and heavy handed it is. Really like it a lot.

Articalys

This is what I've had for a long time now (and probably posted in the last round too):
I used to use a rotating set of scenery from Shinkai movies, but switched to this for the monochrome simplicity.

Though let's be honest, don't most of us usually have at least one full-screen application open most of the time anyway?

Okay, it looks like ANN also found that article I posted yesterday and delivered a more comprehensive translation of it:

Boys and friendship, key words to make me hyped for any series. I wonder if they all will really have megane.

Single CD
*3, *50,845 *50,845 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% "Maji Love 2000%"
36, **2,690 *35,334 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% "Canon"
2nd best ed this season. I wonder if we can get a Maji Love 3000%

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I believe you have shown that one before.
Probably. Look at the date, it was taken in February. I stick with themes for long stretches of time.

Though let's be honest, don't most of us usually have at least one full-screen application open most of the time anyway?
Nope. I have multiple windows on the screen. And since I use Exposé a lot I do see my desktop quite a bit.

Also I need to clean up my desktop since I've been lazily saving everything to the desktop. Have nine columns of icons!

Jintor

My double monitor wallpaper is some goddamn space picture because I am boring and can't be arsed figuring out how to spread a wallpaper across two monitors that aren't the exact same resolution

OceanBlue

Oreimo 4

Disappointed that they are skipping around like this.

I mean they did a good job with the smaller parts but man it feels like they are rushing it.

Oh well I can look forward to
Ayase handcuffing Kyosuke, Kuroneko confessing and Kirino's false BF arc.
I was worried about the pacing after the first three episodes, and I guess they really are rushing through the LN plot as a result. I haven't watched the episode yet so I can't say for sure though.

Lol, pretty much. It's been a while since I've switched my wallpaper and I'm pretty finicky when it comes to things like that.

jgminto

I haven't had a good anime wallpaper in quite a while. Last really good one was this Cowboy Bebop one.
I used some BECK and Baccano! wallpapers as well but none were amazing.

Recently I've been sporting Persona 3 wallpapers and I just moved to 4. Here's the one I'm using right now.
I'd probably change if I found a good HMS! or JJBA wallpaper that was 1600x900 or similar.

I never have icons on, it really bugs me. If I do it's like a folder, the bin, a web browser and steam.

Most of the time I'm in a rush to write stuff up, so I just save to where ever before dragging it where it needs to be. It's not this bad all the time, I swear!

You should see my work station at home. It's hilarious.

jgminto

Just noticed your programs, Milamber. lol. You never know when it's time for some KS. I don't have it installed but I do have the installer downloaded. Not sure if I'll ever return to it after Rin, probably should have saved her for last. What a great route.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My desktop tends to look like this after writing up news for the day.

I'm really bad at staying organized. It's a wonder I can find the shit I'm looking for at any given time.
I started getting into Spotlight Comments, but it can be a right pain to go back and tag old files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom