• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2017 |OT| Don't be a SukaSuka for Gacha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Fairy Tail ep.110
gsfRVJv.png
Juvia was really showing sone power until the new bullshit evil magic took over like usual. I wanted more Erza ass kicking, but nope.... They really are going to draw this arc out another 16 episodes, lol.

Cornbread78

Tsuki ga Kirei ep.10
I was totally thinking they were going to go for the whole 5cm idea of Love is pain, however, they didn't go there.... just yet. There are still two episodes left, so I'm sure we will get a HS acceptance episode and a middle school graduation episode for the final two. Hopefully, they stay sticky sweet and not like the middle of this episode. jerk face...

e_i

So, Aniplex of America is releasing FOUR boxsets on the 27th. Both Magi season, SAO season 1, and Blue Exorcist. WTF, Aniplex?
I'm getting the Magi sets.

Cornbread78

Saekano S2 ep.10
Goodbye harem skanks go off to your new life together. I hope it all works out the worst for you. Maybe ypu go yuri route and make some posters very happy..

Aki, you BETTER take Kato up on that offer! After episode 8, that is the way things should be.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Kado Episode 10:

No matter how may music visualizers are used or layers of pretension are added Saraka just isn't interesting in the least and the whole conflict feels forced still. Also, calling it now,
Kanata Shinawa is going to be the human that is going to be able to breech the barrier and meet the alien gods on their dimensional level, the foreshadowing has been very thick.

jbug617

Banned
So, Aniplex of America is releasing FOUR boxsets on the 27th. Both Magi season, SAO season 1, and Blue Exorcist. WTF, Aniplex?
I'm getting the Magi sets.

I ordered the SAO Set. I cancelled the Blue Exorcist set and decided to get the Gurren Lagaan Set instead.

jbug617

Banned
Isn't the Gurren Lagann set the priciest of all the Aniplex ones or is it the SAO set?

The most expensive one was the first Gurren Lagann Bluray set they released. The 10th anniversary one is $150 ($10 cheaper than Blue Exorcist and SAO) and it includes both movies.

phaze

^
where is that reaction face from?

Last time that sort of question lead to me watching Ouran... *expectations rise unreasonably*

The unrivaled masterpiece of mecha anime from our saviour Igarashi himself.

Though if you want more of those faces Bungou is your best bet really.

edit: Or perhaps Doremi but I haven't got to that yet.

edit2: Of course I totally forgot about Soul Eater ...

Wood Man

Gantz just popped up on Crunchyroll. Should I watch it? My wife read the manga and liked it, but she watched the movie which she thought was strange. Is the anime any good?

Deadly

Danmachi Oratoria 10
It was great seeing that fight again from a slightly different perspective. This show is basically everything I've ever wanted from the isekai (I know this one isn't really isekai though) stuff. Just a plain old fantasy RPG adventure

Ah snap, the infamous Captain Earth.

Yeh, I'd rather take a look at Bungou if the itch for those glorious faces is too strong. I've seen a dozen or so episodes of Doremi, which is pretty damn fine but still not something to hold my interest in the long run. Similarly to Cardcaptor Sakura. Well, still watching the rare episode of the latter every now and then and I might go back to Ojamajo Doremi some time, too.

hmm

Narag

Tiger Mask W 25

Eps 13 and 25 have been so great regarding the central Yellow Devil plotline. Plot threads I'd been concerned were get lost or ignored have been followed up accordingly throughout the show which makes the narrative particularly satisfying. The sheer brutality of The Third also makes for a fairlyy compelling experience especially now that the significance of his name had been revealed.

Qurupeke

Virgin Soul 11

It's a good thing the show still has some cool faces, because it's been quite boring lately, though the Nina action and the infiltration scene were good. At least a lot of stuff has been resolved and it seems the escape happens on the next episode.

_Ryo_

I just finished watching 91 days and I quite enjoyed it. It was an interesting crime drama that had an entirely realistic tone and had zero gratuitous sexual fan service scenes. There were no supernatural themes, nor any shonen superpowers or magic or slice of life moments. Just a compact, what you see is what you get story. The background art was very pretty as well, like watercolor paintings. It was just really refreshing to watch.

Has anyone else seen this and know if a second season is being worked on? I am kind of fine with there being only one season but then again, I think the show could be the Boardwalk Empire of anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom