• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacce

Banned
Any last guesses at what we're seeing at the panel?

ewok2-1536x864-572581160208.jpg

DavidDesu

Just a thought. What's happening at the end of the 40th anniversary year since Star Wars came out? The Last Jedi is being released. So what will happen at the end of the 40th Anniversary Star Wars panel?

Still calling it for a surprise today (Rian comes out on stage at the end of the panel to show off the new trailer).

I'll drink all my cans of beer if I'm wrong ;)

Seigyoku

OK. Reason we should have gotten back in the celebration stage line sooner. It's multi level and by the time we got in OH. THE. STAIRS. And while I have my cane I have no medical sticker so THE. PAIN.

Surfinn

Just a thought. What's happening at the end of the 40th anniversary year since Star Wars came out? The Last Jedi is being released. So what will happen at the end of the 40th Anniversary Star Wars panel?

Still calling it for a surprise today (Rian comes out on stage at the end of the panel to show off the new trailer).

BELIEVE

Aiii

So not worth it

Betting on the teaser trailer of Last Jedi being released during this SW Celebration is about as safe a bet as anyone can make, come on now.

So I know it's not time yet but there are still plenty of seats up top in the celebration theater and no real stream of people coming in.

If there is one seat available in the galaxy theater I will be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom