• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
I'm a little peeved at how cheap that Forces of Destiny thing looks. Especially since they got so many of the actual actors in for it.

It's par for the course with these animated tie in shows. DC Superhero girls looks okay for what it is but most of them are bottom of the barrel animation.

Jacce

Banned
I may as well have left the OP blank.

It doesn't matter what you put. People decided today we are getting a trailer despite every piece of evidence and information we have says we are tomorrow. Also it is not clear if it is live streamed nor what time it is today because who reads the OP?

And all of this confusion is your fault because, why not.

Boem

Ready for this. Had a good night's sleep, well rested, sitting on an incredibly comfortable couch with super chill back support, all the food and drink I'll ever want, no hairy, sweaty Star Wars fans surrounding me.

I've never been more comfortable in my life.

Surfinn

Ready for this. Had a good night's sleep, well rested, sitting on an incredibly comfortable couch with super chill back support, all the food and drink I'll ever want, no hairy, sweaty Star Wars fans surrounding me.

I've never been more comfortable in my life.
Haloid somewhere, just slumped over

Boem

I hope they announce 40 years is long enough and that Star Wars is cancelled forever.

Willow movies until the end of time from now on.

kevin1025

Banned
Haloid by the end of the day:

8f1fffa960ce1566927dd216b86bc2ba.jpg

Bobby, I hear we are getting a 4K original cut OT announcement AND a full 3 minute non-teaser The Last Jedi trailer this morning.

Can you confirm.

I'm on the bus right now but I assure you as soon as I get to my desk I will crank out a totally obnoxious 2000 word post filled with loads of italics, bolding, and maybe even highlights, as well as single sentence paragraphs for flavor and a heap of snobby condescension ladled over the whole thing like some sort of rhetoric+bullshit poutine.

It'll be great.

Three people will read it. Two of them will quote the whole thing just to tell me in one line how rude and wrong I am to take everything so seriously before ignoring me and ghosting from the thread forever.

It'll be forgotten 10 min later.

Almost there!

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I'm on the bus right now but I assure you as soon as I get to my desk I will crank out a totally obnoxious 2000 word post filled with loads of italics, bolding, and maybe even highlights, as well as single sentence paragraphs for flavor and a heap of snobby condescension ladled over the whole thing like some sort of rhetoric+bullshit poutine.

It'll be great.

Three people will read it. Two of them will quote the whole thing just to tell me in one line how rude and wrong I am to take everything so seriously before ignoring me and ghosting from the thread forever.

Almost there!
God Bobby, y u so rude

Boem

It'll be great.

Almost there!

harry-s-plinkett.jpg

So is the Day 1 stream different from the panel stream? I suppose that Day 1 thing is showfloor stuff?

Just making sure that I don't have the wrong stream open when it all starts in a bit.

Yeah, it's more or less showfloor stuff that starts up after the opening panel concludes. I forget if they show any other panels on that stream, though.

So is the Day 1 stream different from the panel stream? I suppose that Day 1 thing is showfloor stuff?

Just making sure that I don't have the wrong stream open when it all starts in a bit.
Yeah I'd like to know this too please.

EDIT: Wait never mind it was answered!

So watch the 40th anniversary stream for new announcements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom