• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such a punk.

TSqw4a1.jpg

Yup!

Hopefully I'm able to get in, I think we're around the 2000 head count.

I'm in here too. I didn't get an exact number, but I think I'm around the 2000 mark too. Maybe slightly ahead.

Got stuck in the overflow stage for the 40th panel and vowed not to waste my time sleeping on a concrete floor if I'm not actually going to be in the room. John Williams showing up was the exact moment I realized I fucked up.

Surfinn

I'm in here too. I didn't get an exact number, but I think I'm around the 2000 mark too. Maybe slightly ahead.

Got stuck in the overflow stage for the 40th panel and vowed not to waste my time sleeping on a concrete floor if I'm not actually going to be in the room. John Williams showing up was the exact moment I realized I fucked up.
Damn sorry man.

He'll do it.

You guys do realize it's entirely possible he's directed the best Star Wars movie ever made.

Like, its within his grasp. He can do it. I don't know if he did. But he could have.

In the airport right now waiting to head to Florida! I'm a standby so I'm hoping JetBlue employees or other people don't decide to go to Florida or I lose my spot!

Hope I make it there!

He's really taking his time with everybody. This is nuts.

I wonder if Kathy put him up to it after everyone has had a miserable experience so far lol

He'll do it.

You guys do realize it's entirely possible he's directed the best Star Wars movie ever made.

Like, its within his grasp. He can do it. I don't know if he did. But he could have.

Dude, I've literally been saying this ever since he was announced to have gotten the gig back in 2014.

I'm pumped for this movie.

You can get a photo with Rian Johnson

but it still won't be like getting a photo with Gareth Edwards

You're right. It'll be better.

Unless you could get a photo with Rian Johnson that's shot by Gareth Edwards. That'd be pretty freaking amazing. Dude does know how to frame a shot perfectly.

He'll do it.

It's crazy that this isn't hyperbole. You watch Brick and you know this guy has the skills to do such a thing.

And Abrams already got all the messy reboot business out of the way. It's hard to not get too excited.

He's really taking his time with everybody. This is nuts.

I wonder if Kathy put him up to it after everyone has had a miserable experience so far lol
He seems like a class act, so I could see him just doing this of his own accord.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
It's crazy that this isn't hyperbole. You watch Brick and you know this guy has the skills to do such a thing.

And Abrams already got all the messy reboot business out of the way. It's hard to not get too excited.

You watch Brick, Breaking Bad, Looper and you know you can do the dark stuff and then you watch The Brothers Bloom and you know he can do the comedy.

There's no way he fucks this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom