• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration 2017 |OT| A thread forty years in the making. You'll be Omazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back strikes Haloid would probably be more appropriate.

YllsHEK.gif

Back strikes Haloid would probably be more appropriate.

You have no idea.

Good job Haloid.

I'm happy this thread has become your blog

Brandon slacking and not posting anything I gotta keep GAF in the trenches.

How many Carrie Fisher cosplayers are there at the celebration?

Not as many as I expected. Only saw two Slave Leias today which is like how many I saw in the first hour of queuing for Celebration VI. Maybe in respect for Carrie. Saw a lot of Ahsoka, Sabine, and Hera though. Only two Rey cosplayers too.

Surfinn

Maybe not but a lot of the show's budget came out of George's own pocket.
I could see not getting Natalie back but it seems like Hayden wouldn't have been expensive.
Voice Acting
.. My point is that it's a kids cartoon show. Hardly an audience that demands stellar performances out of their actors.

Do you really think Hayden would have been worse than a lot of the other actors?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
You guys are shitting on Hayden's acting but dude should win an oscar for today's performance, he actually looked like he didn't hate Star War fans.

Kud Dukan

Where can I watch the full anniversary panel? Did it get posted somewhere? I see a few versions floating around Youtube, but I think a lot of them are incomplete.

Surfinn

I mean shit I'm sticking up for Hayden Christensen on his acting abilities. Dude isn't so bad he would have fucked up a cartoon.

He had his chance in Genndy CW. He was bad.

Matt Lanter is much better. Made Anakin a likeable character.
You really feel like Hayden playing Anakin in clone wars would have been significantly worse for the character in that show?

Liamario

Banned
I could see not getting Natalie back but it seems like Hayden wouldn't have been expensive.

.. My point is that it's a kids cartoon show. Hardly an audience that demands stellar performances out of their actors.

Do you really think Hayden would have been worse than a lot of the other actors?

I genuinely think his line delivery and charisma is extremely lacking. He is as wooden as it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom