• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

bionic77

When do the tickets go on sale?

If I can get then me and some friends are taking the 18th off and are going to go down to Philly to watch in a 70mm theater.

Oh no. I agree. That's a huge part of it. But also her uniform is fucking awesome. When I say Boba Fett. I mean the costume is so cool that we are drawn to it as well.

I hope Phasma gets adequate screen time as well.

It's kind of funny how simple it was to make her costume amazing. Stormtrooper + shiny armor + cape = ZOMGWTFAMAZING

Toxi

Banned
capes make everything awesome plus she's something unique

waiting for the gold stormtrooper with cape for Episode 8
Imagine if that's just Phasma after an armor upgrade.

Then in Episode 9 she gets something even more badass, like two capes.

a916

I already have the hobbysearch and the Ami pages open but I know you'll be the first to bump this thread once they are live.

Yea I think Ren is pretty popular, but Phasma is like the new Boba Fett

I haven't read any of the spoilers or potential leaks or anything... but the way they've really led the marketing with Ren... and the vast majority of the billion they've earned probably came from him, he better be a cool character (and also not die)

Boke1879

I haven't read any of the spoilers or potential leaks or anything... but the way they've really led the marketing with Ren... and the vast majority of the billion they've earned probably came from him, he better be a cool character (and also not die)

Something tells me Ren will be around for at least 2 movies. as far as merch goes he's top 3 not doubt. Phasma, Ren BB8/Rey I think.

Lurking on a couple of collector forums, it looks like a lot of people are army-building with this one and buying multiples, explaining the current shortage. I was surprised to see the original Storm Trooper on Amazon for near retail recently so I'm hopeful this one will end up similarly abundant.

Also, count me among the many who are actively scanning for any news of wide-spread Phasma availability. I think that one's going to be really tough to find in the wild.

I'm waiting for phasma too. I caught a FO Trooper for 23 bucks on Amazon so I have that now. I also bought one of the original stormtroopers as well. I think other types of FO troopers are coming in later waves. 3rd party Phasmas have come way down but I haven't seen any first parties on Amazon US yet

Lebron

Hopefully, Phasma lasts through the first movie.

If Lucas was at the helm, I'd figure she be a one and done like Maul was.

wait are they releasing a new series of fx lightsabers? i have a master replica one from back in 2005. Would certainly get one of these newer models if they come out with them.

Metalmarc

Han Shopped first.

just kidding Han was the only one who Shopped.

The Empire Strikes Bank
Not your First Order
There has been an Awakening in your Wallet

I like chewie we're broke

Hagi

fuck sake I fell asleep with like 15 minutes to go till Phasma pre-order opened :p

luckily Kylo Ren and the Stormtrooper have been up and down a few times a week so should be able to grab her eventually

Top Bottom