• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Merch |OT| Chewie, We're Broke.

//ARCANUM

I'm ready for Halloween.

12003970_10101135135222107_9162414959132247767_n.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned

he's in the UK... it's out there already.

if your'e like me you hopefully have it pre-ordered on toysrus.com already... just gotta sit back and wait for them to get them in stock :(

I have all of the Black Series exclusives locked down except the Walgreens Vader. Hope we get some news on it soon.

Nemic77

Shame about the lack of quality 3,75-inch figures nowadays. 5poa is just not good enough, especially at the increased price...

I never collected the 6 inch line but all these great figures are making it hard to resist.

Boke1879

he's in the UK... it's out there already.

if your'e like me you hopefully have it pre-ordered on toysrus.com already... just gotta sit back and wait for them to get them in stock :(

I have all of the Black Series exclusives locked down except the Walgreens Vader. Hope we get some news on it soon.

Unfortunately. I didn't preorder at ToysRUs. Didn't know they were taking them and I'm sure it's too late

Shame about the lack of quality 3,75-inch figures nowadays. 5poa is just not good enough, especially at the increased price...

I never collected the 6 inch line but all these great figures are making it hard to resist.

Yeah, I just can't bring myself to buy the 5 poa figures, they just don't cut it for me. It's such a step backwards after all the progress made over the past 20 years. Oh well, that's what the 6" line is for these days.

Yarbskoo

Just picked up this Star Wars Cross Sections book. I loved reading these at the library as a kid.
Df53s10.png

I greatly enjoy seeing how the interiors of these ships are laid out. It makes them feel like real environments instead of just individual sets of rooms and hallways.
T3jWVtp.png

The art is just as detailed as I remember, but the fold in the middle of the image is an unfortunate limitation of the medium.

Toys r us restocked so splurged again hahaha
Got the exclusive tie fighter which is sweet its got a sand paint job and also got the exclusive kylo ren wall light.

Yarbskoo

Buying this book was a mistake. It just reminds me of all the Action Fleet and Micro Machines ships I still don't have.

Help.

Experien

Buying this book was a mistake. It just reminds me of all the Action Fleet and Micro Machines ships I still don't have.

Help.

That is a slippery slope. The only Action Fleet I still have is the Virago. I have to not look at them in fear of re-ordering them all.

Yarbskoo

That is a slippery slope. The only Action Fleet I still have is the Virago. I have to not look at them in fear of re-ordering them all.

I am well aware of this slope. These amiibos and figmas keep multiplying somehow.

My smaller Micro Machines are boxed up at the moment, but I've got always got some Alpha Fleet on display.
I7KITfe.png

Sadly I've long since lost some of the figures that came with them.

Experien

I am well aware of this slope. These amiibos and figmas keep multiplying somehow.

My smaller Micro Machines are boxed up at the moment, but I've got always got some Alpha Fleet on display.
I7KITfe.png

Sadly I've long since lost some of the figures that came with them.

Ahhh you got a desert skiff! looks great

I'm lucky my gf doesn't mind me displaying my LEGO out, I don't know if I can convince her these would look GREAT!

SOOOOO glad I just checked this thread. Phasma is clearly an investment for me lol. Got the SH Figuarts Phasma on preorder and just got this one and I'll be clearly getting the Black series when it goes up. Damn all this for a movie we haven't even seen yet :D

You don't really have to worry so much about getting orders in asap for Kotobukiya items. Aside from their con-exclusives, there's no need to rush. Koto's production runs are generally huuuuge.

Boke1879

You don't really have to worry so much about getting orders in asap for Kotobukiya items. Aside from their con-exclusives, there's no need to rush. Koto's production runs are generally huuuuge.

Figured I'd get in the order now. They don't charge until it ships so I'm all good. Other than these figures, I'm collecting the whole Black Series run of the first movie and I'll be done lol

Rootbeer

Banned
Tons of reports of people finding the Toys R Us exclusive Snowtrooper Officer today. I think mine shipped from toysrus.com (order has tracking data now but didn't get an e-mail saying it shipped), while tons of other people are getting cancellation notices. :(

Sadly... seeing lots of pics of people buying entires cases and in some cases more (6+ figures) in their hauls. SW collectors sure are greedy with their army building.

Sadly... seeing lots of pics of people buying entires cases and in some cases more (6+ figures) in their hauls. SW collectors sure are greedy with their army building.

Sounds expensive and unnecessary. I can understand buying a few Stormtroopers to pose with Captain Phasma, but you don't need quite that many.

Rootbeer

Banned
Sounds expensive and unnecessary. I can understand buying a few Stormtroopers to pose with Captain Phasma, but you don't need quite that many.
Well believe you me it is happening and in a widespread way. I've seen no fewer than on dozen photos today of different hauls of 6 or more snowtrooper officers (USA.)

Well believe you me it is happening and in a widespread way. I've seen no fewer than on dozen photos today of different hauls of 6 or more snowtrooper officers (USA.)

Eh. It's their money. I've got my ArtFX+ Phasma and First Order Stormtroopers pre-ordered, so I'm good.

Whoever is interested in Wave 2 of the Titanium Vehicles, one website said they were shipping to retailers October 30.

Wave 2 includes:

1x SW E7 KYLO RENS COMMAND SHUTTLE
1x SW E7 FIRST ORD SPECIAL FORCES TIE FTR
1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER STAR DESTROYER
1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER SNOWSPEEDER
2x SW E7 POES X WING FIGHTER
2x SW E7 FIRST ORDER TIE FIGHTER
1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER TRANSPORTER
1x SW E4 TIE ADVANCED X1
1x SW E6 B WING
1x SW E5 SNOWSPEEDER

Also, list of what will be in Wave 3 and 4 courtesy of EntertainmentEarth:

WAVE 3
1x SW E7 RESISTANCE X WING
1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER SNOWSPEEDER
1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER TIE FIGHTER
1x SW E5 AT AT
1x SW E7 JAKKU LANDSPEEDER
1x SW E6 A-WING
1x SW E1 SITH INFILTRATOR
1x SW E3 ANAKIN SKYWALKERS JEDI STARFIGHTER
1x SW E2 REPUBLIC GUNSHIP
1x SW E4 STAR DESTROYER
1x SW E6 IMPERIAL SHUTTLE

WAVE 4
1x SW E7 MILLENNIUM FALCON
2x SW E7 FIRST ORD SPECIAL FORCES TIE FTR
2x SW E7 POES X WING FIGHTER
1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER TIE FIGHTER
1x SW E7 FIRST ORDER TRANSPORTER
1x SW E2 DC JANGO FETTS SLAVE 1
1x SW R DC THE GHOST
2x SW R DC INQUISITORS TIE ADVANCED

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Tons of reports of people finding the Toys R Us exclusive Snowtrooper Officer today. I think mine shipped from toysrus.com (order has tracking data now but didn't get an e-mail saying it shipped), while tons of other people are getting cancellation notices. :(

When I bought mine last week, it crossed my mind to buy another 2, 1 to keep as an Officer, and the other ones to pop off their heads and remove the pauldrons and have as them as regular snowtroopers, rather then wait for the releases of the them.

I just wasn't sure if I could pop the heads off without damaging it, plus I'd feel like an asshole for ruining someone else's chance at picking up the figure as there were only 4 left on the shelves.

Anyway good luck tracking one down guys...

When I bought mine last week, it crossed my mind to buy another 2, 1 to keep as an Officer, and the other ones to pop off their heads and remove the pauldrons and have as them as regular snowtroopers, rather then wait for the releases of the them.

I just wasn't sure if I could pop the heads off without damaging it, plus I'd feel like an asshole for ruining someone else's chance at picking up the figure as there were only 4 left on the shelves.

Anyway good luck tracking one down guys...

You can totally do that with practically zero effort. The heads are just on big ball joints, you won't harm it.

Yarbskoo

Also, list of what will be in Wave 3 and 4 courtesy of EntertainmentEarth:

Well I missed out on the Disney Store Star Destroyer, so I'll wait and see if the new one will be good enough to replace my old Micro Machines one. The new Micro Machines Star Destroyer isn't cutting it for me, and I have concerns about the old die cast Star Destroyers as well. Action Fleet Sith Infiltrators are expensive these days, so I might have to get a Titanium one, and the same goes for the Republic Gunship. I might also consider picking up Anakin's Jedi Starfighter at some point as well. I'm sure it'll be higher quality than the Hot Wheels version.

I was walking through walmart today, and saw the new Star Wars micromachines.

My wallet immediately screamed in agony. I still have mot of the originals stashed away in a box, I dont need to repeat that!

Top Bottom