• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Holden

Bisu... ;_;

Would suck so hard if MVP disbanded. :-/

LG-IM potentially joining Proleague would be amazing though.

e6NK9LY.png

MfOMgEc.png

mvp just got a dota2 team, soooooooooooooo dunno

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Just met Select at PAX. Cool guy. Apparently DeMusliM is here. Didn't get a chance to meet him yet.
Yeah, check out the Kingston HyperX booth. He's super chill.
look at the bright side, when SC2 becomes a competitive irrelevance with all the playerbase of the average brood war custom game; blizzard will surely abandon the game and the last remnants of community will flock to some mod team which has the balls to make the changes which need to be made. none of this conservative "we did this one tiny change and will let it sit on a balance test map for a month while the game dies beneath our feet".

there'll only be a handful of people playing it, but at least it won't be shit.
Fuck. This really feels like best case scenario TBH.

Let's get some SC2:BW tournaments on Twitch. Just change the stream title to Legacy of the Void.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
From being able to play only one game and then getting pain, to now being able to play from 5-10 games. I'm still experimenting, but one can't deny that I've improved.

I'm probably the only one but I like watching TvP more than TvZ. TvZ almost always ends up bio mine vs ling/baneling/muta. Protoss is way more interesting for me to watch mid game because of how differently they can choose to go compared to Zerg.

(._.)

Banned
Could somebody tell me the three openings/build protoss uses these days? The TL Wiki has way too much info to choose. No idea which build is the right one.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
No support from you guys :(... Might as well join HaloGAF and get new friends!

Yoshichan

Hi Panda :3 When can we play together?

Yoshichan

dat swarmhost face ahahaha
I know :lol Carbot is such a good artist.
whenever you want, babycakes.
Yay! I'll contact you on Steam later on :D

edit: We're talking about SC2 right? Not LoL? <,<

edit 2: I just remembered something. As I lost against a scrub toss yesterday, I said "I hate David Kim and the entire Blizzad company". He responded "You should love them because they made the widow mine for you terrans".

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
huh. my starcraft is still on 2.0.10 but the updater says im 'up to date'.

cant login without 2.0.11, but it wont patch because im 'up to date'.

Yoshichan

huh. my starcraft is still on 2.0.10 but the updater says im 'up to date'.

cant login without 2.0.11, but it wont patch because im 'up to date'.
Hmm, try the updater in the SC2 folder?

edit: Also,

Winrates August (Liquipedia)
FL0kElY.png

nerf, buff, etc.

V_Arnold

TVZ still broken, Zergs get blamed. Of course, who would dare to point fingers at young terran geniuses who found out the hidden and hard to master technique of spamming marines and widow mines? :D

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hey now, terran's have been practicing making marines for three years straight, they ought to be good at it by now.

Yoshichan

The amount of class going on right now is absurd. You guys can soon compare yourselves with fanboi.

Yoshichan

But I do it out of LOVE

You do it out of HATE

See the difference?
The hell man, I do it out of love as well :( I would never hurt you ._.

Yoshichan

Anyone wanna play in an hour or so? Mumble?

Yoshichan

I'm here now profit! Can you play?

Yoshichan

Get on it, Corran :D

Yoshichan

Aylinato

Hmm, try the updater in the SC2 folder?

edit: Also,

Winrates August (Liquipedia)
FL0kElY.png

nerf, buff, etc.

looks like terran needs a buff and a nerf at the same time.

I suggest(for against zerg) nerfing widow mines slightly.

I suggest(for against protoss) bufffing the shit out of vikings. (make their damage +massive like 15-20 damage, somewhere in there)

and BAAM you got balance

zargle

looks like terran needs a buff and a nerf at the same time.

I suggest(for against zerg) nerfing widow mines slightly.

I suggest(for against protoss) bufffing the shit out of vikings. (make their damage +massive like 15-20 damage, somewhere in there)

and BAAM you got balance

Would it be better to increase damage +armored? Since otherwise they would be too strong against Brood Lords, no?

Edit: Wait, shit no, broodlords are armored as well. Mechanical would eff stuff up a bit too. Can they create a new category called Super-Tall?

Top Bottom