• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Didn't get a chance to chat really but it was still nice to meet him.

WBbPHV0.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I've had a short hiatus after my first burst a month ago, back now practicing Terran again (can't resist dat stim or mech). Mostly against AI ftm, will go online once I've got some basics of macro going.
Wrong expansion buddy, mech sucks :(

Formosa

This game bring back a lot of memories for me... But sadly, I really don't have the time to practice and ladder anymore like I use to.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corran, I changed my avatar because console D3 is fucking amazing :D Thanks again!

Not sure... but Holden, when turning 18, became strange:

fevK8fd.png
What the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :lol Is that fake?!

Yoshichan

nah just did cuz im bored
Haha, that Blizzcon thread was a mess (I'll make a thread for it this year as well)! Are you going to Blizzcon this year?

Yoshichan

Hmm, I'm trying to remember something here... when was the battlecruiser viable in SC2? I remember them buffing them to the point where pro players started using them - and one of those games (GSL?) were so damn epic but the game ended up getting disconnected.

Anyone remember the buff, and anyone remember the game I was talking about?

Is it just me or is cannon rushing stupidly easy to spot as Zerg? First Overlord I send to the opponents base, second one I park over my natural to see if they're bunker/cannon rushing me.

Yoshichan

Is it just me or is cannon rushing stupidly easy to spot as Zerg? First Overlord I send to the opponents base, second one I park over my natural to see if they're bunker/cannon rushing me.
Yup, but then you've got Master/GM-level cannon rushing where scouting the cheese is just step one... actually denying is the harder step.

StayDead

Part of that really upsets me because Flash is my favourite player, but I'm not sure I can put up wth watching bio again to sit and watch his games :/

You can get VERY creative with cannon rushes. There are players who make masters doing nothing but cannon rushes and they do it in every matchup.

One thing my friend and i have been doing in team games is trying to win without actually building any cannons. In one game we managed to get every single probe/scv stuck behind their mineral trapped by pylons. Probably the funniest thing i have experienced playing the game.

Zen

Banned

Sorry?

The group or that game? He isn't in my pick to get out and Ts are having slightly more issue against P than Z is against T atm. He's not going to get past Flash and I don't like his chances against hyvaa and a with first it could go either way.

EDIT:
and he didn't get passed flash, so yeah we'll see

EDIT2:
WELP I WAS WRONG!

Top Bottom