• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Woo finally beat a Zerg despite fucking up horribly and him GGing early. He went mass zergling with a few banelings, I built about half as many zerglings but twice as many banelings. He sent his banelings to my natural to kill my larva and the few drones I had there, I sent my zerglings and banelings into his main. My banelings ended up killing almost all of his zerglings and about 10 drones, so he GG'd.

Somehow 5th in my bronze group despite being only 7-9 and the win before that one the person left almost instantly.

(._.)

Banned
Well EJ don't say that I never did anything for you. :(

VRHk_IV9.jpg

You can block their Zerg's nat on that map with just two pylon's? Gold league here I come.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko, oh my God. Where have you BEEN?!

Yoshichan

You are not going to do anything stupid now I hope?
You mean zlatko? Him saying that he loves us and then doing something really stupid?

Zlatko, POST IF YOU'RE OKAY!

Yoshichan

Oh shit, you're right! Dat nostalgiaaaaaa!
It wasn't that long ago, but it feels like it!

Wunder

I only remember you being as hyped as possible, then watching you being more and more dissapointed by each post when the game came out.

Thankfully I left that thread after yoshi made that hilarious collage of a bunch of our avatars pre-launch. I never looked back, but I've heard the stories...

Yoshichan

I regret NOTHING.

fanboi

Banned
Don't spoiler tag if you don't wanna read qq. Sorry for the OT.
No, not at all!

WoW: 2004-2012 - and still playing.
SC2: 2010-2012 - and still playing (and will probably play for 10+ more years).
D2: 2000-2012 - and still playing (and will probably play for 10+ more years).

D3: 2012 May - 2012 June - stopped playing.

It's a good game, if it was made by a company like Namco. It's far, far from a Blizzard-quality title though. Not even forty patches and two expansion-packs can save the cluster-shit that was D3.

Anyway, don't wanna talk about the mess that is Shitablo in this thread.

Yoshi, 2012 called and wants to have a word with you.

Yoshichan

Wait, what does that quote have to do with ANYTHING? I'm so confused...

Edit: wtf, so much hate ,_, panda, save me

zlatko

Banned

Tashi are you forever bronze or are you an official GOSU Grand Master Terran of doom? :D

No I'm not dead gang just super busy. Full time job, full time school, full time g/f who happens to have a 5 year old daughter so all my time I had for gaming goes into the two of them. Good news is she's the one! :D

Bad news is no games and GAF. Whomp whomp. I do plan to be active again start of next year when things are more lax and Destiny comes out. Tashi know's what's up.

profit

Tashi are you forever bronze or are you an official GOSU Grand Master Terran of doom? :D

No I'm not dead gang just super busy. Full time job, full time school, full time g/f who happens to have a 5 year old daughter so all my time I had for gaming goes into the two of them. Good news is she's the one! :D

Bad news is no games and GAF. Whomp whomp. I do plan to be active again start of next year when things are more lax and Destiny comes out. Tashi know's what's up.

I know that feel! Anyway congrats on having a good life :)

Top Bottom