• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Eh, just seems really weird to me.

Meanwhile!

IEM New York Korean / Taiwan Qualifier!!

Bracket

Next up: DRG vs Parting! :O

Notable knockouts so far:
- Life
- Dream (;_;)
- Maru
- ByuN
- Dear
- Rain
- KeeN
- Stats

This bracket is just ridiculous. I don't even know why most of these players bother. The amount of top level Koreans you have to beat to qualify for this tournament, you might as well become a professional lotto player lol.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So happy for zlatko :3

Both Fantasy vs Trust games were weird. First one was hellbat/marauder vs stalker/immortal most of the time. Second game Fantasy does an SCV pull that fails, yet keeps putting on pressure with only 25 SCV's mining before finally breaking Trust.

Zerg just won a base race vs Terran.

.....?!?

fanboi

Banned
Holy hell.

Just took a dive into nostalgica when I sat naked in my couch in my small one room apartment and played CS 1.6 (well from beta 5 whatever).

So they just streamed original NiP vs current NiP and my god... this is true esport!

And that old NiP won was just icing on the cake,

Aylinato

Holy hell.

Just took a dive into nostalgica when I sat naked in my couch in my small one room apartment and played CS 1.6 (well from beta 5 whatever).

So they just streamed original NiP vs current NiP and my god... this is true esport!

You sit naked in your furniture routinely? Remind me never to sit on any of your furniture.

SamuraiX-

Zen

Banned
Appears Samsung bought the MVP LoL team but not sc2 or dota2 team. Not truly clear atm.

Artosis said on Meta that they took the SCII team as well.

Thank god. It's a real shame tht the SC scene has gone stagnant so much in Korea but hopefully it doesn't collapse.

Eh, just seems really weird to me.

Meanwhile!

IEM New York Korean / Taiwan Qualifier!!

Bracket

Next up: DRG vs Parting! :O

Notable knockouts so far:
- Life
- Dream (;_;)
- Maru
- ByuN
- Dear
- Rain
- KeeN
- Stats

Quoting since it's up right now. RorO vs Sorry right now. Last game was hilarious. RorO had double the supply of Sorry 140 to 70, but for some reason he had 98 fucking drones, making the match last way longer than it should have.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy hell.

motherofgod

Artosis said on Meta that they took the SCII team as well.

Thank god. It's a real shame tht the SC scene has gone stagnant so much in Korea but hopefully it doesn't collapse.

Unless blizzard shakes things up i think it's only a matter time. It will probably be a gradual decline though.

Yoshichan

Homeless, second day in a row now... Feel fucked up, doesn't help that it's getting cold as shit now - and battery soon runs out on my phone

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

No such thing here... I'm just walking around this (dead ass shit) city, everything closed, nothing alive. Gonna find a bench later on and just sleep...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshi, i was convinced my small city didn't have any homeless shelters until i needed them. i thought i would have had to go to toronto to find one.

So have you ever looked for one before?

Find someplace safe for the night and go to a library in the morning. find help, even if you're only temporarily homeless while working, shelters will still accept you.

Yoshichan

You're right... never tried finding a place like that before. I'll ask around. Gonna check when the library opens up, it'll be warm there for sure. I just need to relax and keep myself warm till 9am, then I can be at work at least...

Thank you so much Panda

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
let me know if you need anything. i cant do much from so far away, but i can try to help. :\

if it's dangerously cold, remember you can warm up in ATM lobbies at banks.

Yoshichan

let me know if you need anything. i cant do much from so far away, but i can try to help. :

if it's dangerously cold, remember you can warm up in ATM lobbies at banks.
Again, thank you. I really appreciate all the help right now... I'll check around and see what I can do.

Yoshichan

Stay safe, man....
It's weird... One day, I'm whirlwinding mobs and killing shit at the speed of light. Today, I'm scrapping money in order to eat something and trying to stay warm... What the fuck.

Zen

Banned
Yoshi dude, be safe. If I lived remotely close to you (I don't - Canada land) you'd be given a bed no questions asked.

Yoshichan

Allright so this entire city is dead and everyone I meet isn't helpful at all... But I'm under shelter now where people park their bicycles. 9 more hours till work... never looked forward to work as much as today...

profit

Allright so this entire city is dead and everyone I meet isn't helpful at all... But I'm under shelter now where people park their bicycles. 9 more hours till work... never looked forward to work as much as today...

I dont know how well you get along with your boss, but cant you ask him tomorrow to stay at your office? I know its a long stretch, but you never know...

Stay safe man, and if I were a rich man, I would transfer some money for you to crash here in Belgium :)

SamuraiX-

IEM Season VIII - New York: American Qualifier - Bracket

Kt3tlWr.jpg

Main Stream - Currently qxc vs hendralisk

Top 3 qualify for IEM New York.

Edit: Suppy got 2-0'd by some no-name Canadian Zerg. He's already in the Losers Bracket.

Edit2: 3/4 of the spots have been filled: Polt, State, HuK

Four players competing for the final qualifier spot in the losers bracket: MajOr, qxc, hendralisk and Jig

Yoshichan

Time to camp the library... Fuck me, what a night.

Aylinato

So I'm undefeated in team games with Terran. I also suck badly at Zerg, I seem to not have enough larvae ever, at any time.

I'm doing good with Protoss but I am sevrely lacking gas

Also stay safe yoshi

Yoshichan

Why are you homeless bro?
The whole thing is stupid :(
I dont know how well you get along with your boss, but cant you ask him tomorrow to stay at your office? I know its a long stretch, but you never know...

Stay safe man, and if I were a rich man, I would transfer some money for you to crash here in Belgium :)
Thank you profit and the rest. It was cold as fuck and I met a weird homeless guy who decided to talk to me in the middle of the night... hankfully it isn't Dec or Jan right now, the cold didn't kill me :lol

Edit: thank the lord for cheap tasty food near the library :D! Soooooooo good!

Edit: @work now :D Can finally relax!!

Top Bottom