• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
nah...just 25.. its cali brah
Mother of all Gods, that's like the hottest weather we could ever have in Sweden T_T

AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE CANADIAN!

Bro, if you live in Cali, if I decide to come there, could I stay at your place or something for awhile :3?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What's up Sam?

I am FUCKING HYPED, man! Already getting tired of this SC1 iOS-game so I'm all ready for a new game :D Been playing the shit out of SC2 lately as well... dead my ass - the game is more fun than ever when playing with people you know!

LONG LIVE THE KING (but I'm open for a new Blizzard DOTA :D)

Yoshichan

The name will make sense once Chris MF Metzen gives us the lore :D

:(

Zen

Banned
Heroes of the Storm sounds 'as close to the title Defense of the Ancients without actually being Defense of the Ancients'. It's a great title actually.

There will probably be a great battle known as 'The Storm'

It was cold here too!...like 75degrees (25 in euroland)

What is this, I don't even...

also by Euroland you mean THE REST OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD.

Yoshichan

f >>>>>>>> c

Simply because high numbers >>>>>>>>>>> low numbers

And I'm in EUROLAND

Zen

Banned
Knh0L.gif

I just can't get over calling +25 Celsius 'cold'.

Yoshichan

I think you're both right, but at the same time it still needs to be F2P and do something slightly different. We all saw how Diablo 3 fell off a cliff and now I'm sure more people are playing PoE.

Also

Fastest Inject method ever, discovered, and uber easy (0.7 seconds per hatchery, all with only holding down 2 buttons)
Part 1
http://youtu.be/pIbo94IWeu8

Part 2
http://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ
Dude, I am gonna try this inject method when I get home! That shit was insanely fast! O_O Zerg just got (more) op

Yoshichan

Blizzcon schedule!!!

5FuNgSI.png

Yoshichan

Yeah, I checked the details and they apparently only have one pannel for SC2 this Blizzcon...

dOW5VGm.png

Legacy of the Void, Blizzcon 2014 (which means the game will probably be released in 2015) confirmed T_T

I hope they put more effort into the single player in Legacy of the Void. I knew we were getting less content in HotS but I was expecting more fun singleplayer units like what Wings of Liberty had (Diamondbacks, Science Vessels, fire turrets, etc).

Yoshichan

I hope they put more effort into the single player in Legacy of the Void. I knew we were getting less content in HotS but I was expecting more fun singleplayer units like what Wings of Liberty had (Diamondbacks, Science Vessels, fire turrets, etc).
The abominations and lurkers were fun to use imo! :D But yeah, all I'm gonna be massing in LotV SP will be zealots and stalkers. Imba imba imba imba imba.

Zen

Banned
I enjoyed the mission design ten times more than the boring gimmicky shit that we saw in WoL. Hots managed to strike a good balance between classic base building and single player gimmicks and conditions. Wol frequently said 'fuck that' and fell flat on its face as a result. Not too mention that many of its missions were trial and error bullshit.

Yeah, I checked the details and they apparently only have one pannel for SC2 this Blizzcon...

dOW5VGm.png

Legacy of the Void, Blizzcon 2014 (which means the game will probably be released in 2015) confirmed T_T

For a second there I thought they meant that you would custom design your own hero and could LBP submit your own levels.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Eh they are hosting a huge sc2 tournament there. Thats all I really care about sc2 related from blizzcon. Dont really care to hear about people talking about sc2 and how they dont know how to balance the game without pie graphs.

danielcw

Dude, I am gonna try this inject method when I get home! That shit was insanely fast! O_O Zerg just got (more) op

Is there any chance, that Blizzard will see it, and then make it official by including an inject button?

Wol frequently said 'fuck that' and fell flat on its face as a result. Not too mention that many of its missions were trial and error bullshit.

Could you give your best example for trial and error, please?

f >>>>>>>> c

Simply because high numbers >>>>>>>>>>> low numbers

And I'm in EUROLAND

at a certain point celsius starts having the higher numbers, c > f

Yoshichan

If you can plink, you should do this! :D Or maybe if you CANT plink, that is what will help here?

Haha, yeah - if you fail at plinking, you're doing the larva inject right!

Yoshichan

launcher isnt looking for new patches. thinkings im up to date on 2.0.10
I take it you've reinstalled the client already.

Hmm, have you tried repairing? Or have you used another launcher and see if that works?

Yoshichan

Casual unintelligent rage is casual.

Yoshichan

SC2 time :D Anyone wanna roll?

Yoshichan

LOL The game is telling me I have 99% HotS SP achievements but I 100%ed it a long time ago, I even have picture proof... I check the list and I see that I am indeed missing out one achievement :lol

Blizzard stole one achievement from me, wtf!

edit: Holy triple post batman, sorry - got excited

Yoshichan

's all cool Zen :D!

Yoshichan

Friday with a shit connection means I'm gonna be bored :D Just got these suckers:

v6ZJNb1.png

Yoshichan

Biskie, GG! That was fun as hell :D!!

Top Bottom