• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

calder

White-ra is in his element during the beta/release period. He gets to figure out new quirky strats and abusive openings again lol.

Davy Kim looks like he's 14. It's crazy that he makes dApollo look old and haggard.

Moff

where are the additional moving options like stop/hold?
all I see are there newbie mouse commands in the bottom right corner

arent all those options important, especially for newbies?

Anybody know if the zerg rush mousepad in the CE is any good? Trying to find out if it's one of the Steelseries qck but I can't really find anything

Miker

You have to switch on "advanced command card" or something in the options. It's off by default unfortunately.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just watched the first game Flash vs Life...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Go into gameplay options, turn off (I think it's called...) "simplified control commands".

Just woke up, really tempted to go on a midnight adventure to pick this game up and get some groceries to justify the trip. Can get a train at 11:30 and be home on the last train by 01:00. It might be some sort of sign that I must do this. Stupidly I haven't installed Wings of Liberty, am I going to be boned RE: patching tonight?

Hmm, i either am stupid, or just don't understand this installer. It installs from the DVD until ~19%, then it started a 2 gig download and afterwards another 200MB download.

Then, when i start the game, everything looks the same.

I guess this means that i am not able to play until Blizzard hits the switch and activates the expansion for the german/european players?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I wouldn't know, I always get Collector's Edition.

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm just saying it will be Zeratul. Who else would it be?
Fenix

:'(

Yoshichan

Fantastic decision-making by White-Ra. Harassing early on with air, killing off lots of SCVs. Double expanded behind it and went DT-tech because he knew Lucifron would be starving for mules. He's basically forcing Lucifron to stay at home and turtle with those DTs.

smr00

Banned
Where are my best bets to pickup an unreserved LE tomorrow? Best Buy? Walmart?
Best Buy most likely because they generally carry more CE/LE's.

Just buy and do in-store pickup from bestbuy.com. You should have absolutely no problems finding a HOTS CE because every store is still selling pre-orders, this isn't like the D3 one that was highly limited it's more mass produced like the WOL/Mists of Pandaria, you were still able to buy WOL CE off bestbuy.com like a year ago and can still get Mists CE's and even Cata CE's. I don't know why blizzard made Diablo 3 and the first few WOW expansions so limited but mass produced every other CE.. It's kind of dumb.

If you are worried about BB not having any again just order and do store pickup, that's what i do on 99% of my game pickups. Ill place the order in the morning at like 7-8am and take a shower and go get breakfast/coffee then swing by BB and pick it up.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
PvP is insane at the moment, a constant rotating hard counter clusterfuck. probably the most changed matchup since WoL.

Best Buy most likely because they generally carry more CE/LE's.

Just buy and do in-store pickup from bestbuy.com. You should have absolutely no problems finding a HOTS CE because every store is still selling pre-orders, this isn't like the D3 one that was highly limited it's more mass produced like the WOL/Mists of Pandaria, you were still able to buy WOL CE off bestbuy.com like a year ago and can still get Mists CE's and even Cata CE's. I don't know why blizzard made Diablo 3 and the first few WOW expansions so limited but mass produced every other CE.. It's kind of dumb.

If you are worried about BB not having any again just order and do store pickup, that's what i do on 99% of my game pickups. Ill place the order in the morning at like 7-8am and take a shower and go get breakfast/coffee then swing by BB and pick it up.

Thanks for the tips! I'll check the website tomorrow morning.

Yoshichan

calder

Bwahahahahahaah oh man that expression

Infested Kerrigan has that fixed "oh jesus I spent 4 hours in a makeup chair and I can barely walk in this getup, i need a new agent" look on her mask, which really matches what the eyes are conveying quite well.

Top Bottom